Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOTH!!!!!

GPS is great, but if you loose power/battery, you're gonna NEED that compass!!

Tree stand, high, or REALLY high?

tree stand just high but box blind in S. Tx really high, as in 22+ feet..

165 gr or 180 gr for .30 cal bullets for deer

BOTH!!!!!

165 BT

TL, Sliding Rear Window for the Truck.

furthest shot taken to down an animal

350+ or <350

350+ or <350

Do lizards with my Red Rider count? Then <35 ft...

That custom 625 you have been wanting to shoot USPSA revolver division:

Buy a new one, send it to Randy Lee and wait some months or buy the used one ready-to-go that Nemo has in the classifieds?

PLUG!

:D

BOTH!!!!!

165 BT

350+ or <350

312 long steps..Mexico down a long sendero...shot a nice whitetail behind the shoulder after I had missed him at 12 yds as he came out of the brush to my rattling horns..ran parallel to the sendero thru the brush and stopped ...put the X hairs on him and down he went...the old .300 H&H with a 165 Partition at 3150...he hangs on my wall now...after drying he just missed the book at 161 1/8...need 170 to make B&C...

is it sporting to shoot at big game animals at over 500 yds Yes or No...

BOTH!!!!!

165 BT

350+ or <350

312 long steps..Mexico down a long sendero...shot a nice whitetail behind the shoulder after I had missed him at 12 yds as he came out of the brush to my rattling horns..ran parallel to the sendero thru the brush and stopped ...put the X hairs on him and down he went...the old .300 H&H with a 165 Partition at 3150...he hangs on my wall now...after drying he just missed the book at 161 1/8...need 170 to make B&C...

is it sporting to shoot at big game animals at over 500 yds Yes or No...

I am a member of precisionlongrangehunter.com. I believe if you and your equipment are capable of making a kill shot at any distance than it is fair game. There are a lot of people hunting that would never shoot pass 200 yards. That is fine and they shoot within their capabilities. I personally have never shot at anything over 600+. I don't have the space in WV to see that kind of space. I am waiting for a trip out west to try my new rifle that is being built by Chris Matthews at Long Shot Rifles.

Hunt with Pistol

Yes or No

471 measured yards with a laser :D Head shot on a Coyote, with witnesses.

as for caliber, which ever one you are most accurate. I had the same dilemma in choosing an arrow for my lion hunt. The ones that were made for the purpose, and practiced with at length prior to the hunt, were just not as good as my lighter arrows. After long discussions with the "PH" and him watching me, shoot the regular hunting arrow, he said fine. The rest is history, perfect heart shot at 25 yards.

Surf or Ski?

as for caliber, which ever one you are most accurate. I had the same dilemma in choosing an arrow for my lion hunt. The ones that were made for the purpose, and practiced with at length prior to the hunt, were just not as good as my lighter arrows. After long discussions with the "PH" and him watching me, shoot the regular hunting arrow, he said fine. The rest is history, perfect heart shot at 25 yards.

Surf or Ski?

Ski

Snow or Water

Surf or Ski?

well if you want to go there, shot a Pdog at a measured 484 yds..two witnesses 250 Ackley Improved...75 gr at 3550, Leupold 6.5x20

Water ski,