Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vindaloo

Now that we know that a Johnny Cash song will be sung, something about rings and fire.

With

Lager or Ale?

Lager, cold lager

North or south island for fishing?

You got me. I have only ever fished the North, but I saw a magic program today on Salmon fishing. Using fly rods and 7lb line. Man that looked cool, big fish on little lines. One guy caught (after 20minutes of playing the damn thing) one that went 18Kg.

I love the Ngaruroro River in the Lower Kaimanawa State Forest. Great deer hunting and I used a nickel spinner to get a 4lb Trout a few years aga. Previous day I shot a 7 point Sika Buck, same nickel spinner.

So I go for North.

Smoked or Steamed (Trout that is)

• 4 weeks later...

All

Left turn only, left and right turn and in Australia right turn only??

Just as well AusCar and Nascar don't combine, that would be a real short race. Fun but short lived. Like my Camel Toe thread, that had real potential for disaster, not that I am bitter or nothing.

Anyway

Will Steve Williams mate (I can't remember his name, but Nike pay him a small fee every year to beat up on other Golfers) win this weekend or not

Jay will you be there? See if you can tell Campbell not to choke this time!!!!

Close,

There are a lot of young guys who play the same way as him, and they get a little closer everytime a new man gets on the track.

Will get all four this calendar year?????

It is possible for sure the way he has been playing.

Tiger, most recognizable sportsman today, or not?

I have two fenders, but no where can I find a "gibson" on the car.

Golf is for guys who can afford to shoot.

OK really dangerous question.

Found two STI Race guns for sale. Sorry can't post pics. Very cheap, so cheap I would have to kill you if my wife found out.

One has purple frame and purple anodized Gilmore and is lighter, and has a slicker trigger 3x20shot mags, and I could say it is for my daughter (yeah right!!)

The other is tighter, 3x26shot mags, black everything, heavier and trigger is not so flash.

Both less than 2500 rounds, like new.

One or both?

Very important to pay CLOSE attention. The following can be my stock answer to this question regardless of the topic or items in question

TWO IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN ONE!!!!!!

Listen to ZH's advice, or not?