Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

Jim is shooting the Double Tap that weekend, so he is a no go!!!

I am taking a friend to the Keys that weekend for some fishing :devil:

Will Jim build ZH a smokin' hot AR, or just a super accurate one?

I'm sure it will be smokin', but will he build it PINK? :surprise:

Pink or fuschia AR for Z?

Better be BLACK :cheers:

Is it weird to have the scope, ammo and loading components before the AR, or not?

Edited to add: This is post number 4100 :cheers:

Edited by zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon Nemo...its in Louisiana!!!

Thats just a hop skip and a jump from FLA!!!

And I can loan you any gear that you may need....kick butt rifle and shotgun...you supply ammo.

Z thinks he wants his rifle in march....so you could shoot it with him...just so you know how one works :devil:

Just think of how much fun it would be to beat me with borrowed guns :cheers:

But you know Ladyinblue...may give you a little trouble :rolleyes:

Z should go and SHOOT fish so he can do two things at once.

will z pony up the $$$ for bells and whistles ..or go plain jane

Jim

I would choose bells and whistles, but my bank balance says plain jane being I have only worked 5 days in last 3 months!!! And, no work means NO money :angry2:

Nemo

You should shoot that LA match. I would if I could, hell, you just have to drive there, straight shot across I-10!!! Jim is bringing your gear for ya!!!

Will Nemo go, or wuss out?

Edited by zhunter

I would choose bells and whistles, but my bank balance says plain jane being I have only worked 5 days in last 3 months!!! And, no work means NO money :angry2:

Nemo

You should shoot that LA match. I would if I could, hell, you just have to drive there, straight shot across I-10!!! Jim is bringing your gear for ya!!!

Nemo - seems to me like Z is throwing down the gauntlet to you....

does Nemo need a gauntlet or is he secure in his abilities?

Nemo

Nemo - seems to me like Z is throwing down the gauntlet to you....

does Nemo need a gauntlet or is he secure in his abilities?

True, I've done it before. It's just a 13-hour straight shot across I-10. <_<

Nemo is very secure his three gun abilities are non-existing. :unsure: I promise I'll find the match details and look into it.

Does Nemo need to send his AR to GJ for a thorough inspection and seal of approval or just shoot it as it is?

post-2776-1202253613.jpg

Nemo

That rifle should work very well on CQB...not as well for long range.

At the nats last year I think 400 yds at paper was as far as we shot so not TOO long of shots.

Sure would enjoy shooting with you...like I said ...I have equipment you can use :cheers:

Cmon buddy...say yes...and we can start the SMACK talk :goof:

Jim

:huh: 400 yards?! :o I don't think I can see that far but that's not important. What's important is that it doesn't matter if I can see that far or not because I'm not walking 400 yards to score targets. I'll take whatever the RO says...

Truth is I've never been a rifleman or shotgunner. I have both but have only used them once or twice and a national match is not the place to go learn. Thanks for the equipment offer Jim. Our time will come in due time.

So where do we meet, 2008 Area 2 or '09 WSSS?

Edited by Nemo

:huh: 400 yards?! :o I don't think I can see that far but that's not important. What's important is that it doesn't matter if I can see that far or not because I'm not walking 400 yards to score targets. I'll take whatever the RO says...

Truth is I've never been a rifleman or shotgunner. I have both but have only used them once or twice and a national match is not the place to go learn. Thanks for the equipment offer Jim. Out time will come in due time.

So where do we meet, 2008 Area 2 or '09 WSSS?

Seems Nemo is SKERD of Jim!!!

'09 WSSS sounds like fun tho. I can't believe I am not going to be able to shoot Area 2 this year!!!! Freakin' work :angry2:

Will NEMO really show up at WSSS, or is he talkin' smack?

Seems Nemo is SKERD of Jim!!!

'09 WSSS sounds like fun tho. I can't believe I am not going to be able to shoot Area 2 this year!!!! Freakin' work :angry2:

Will NEMO really show up at WSSS, or is he talkin' smack?

:yawn: Just as much as "Dances with Alphas" :goof: is scared of Nemo... :devil:

I want to shoot the WSSS next year. Area 2 is kinda' hard to get into but if I can $$ I'll give it a try.

Dunno if the boys are up to downgrading those measly 8-round mags... They have too much fun hosing away my income after loading it in their 20-rounders... :D

Now the question is will Jim & Nanci shoot the WSSS next year, yes or no?

YEP!!!

We plan to go to WSSS next year....and are counting on a Supper squad reunion :cheers:

Nemo and sons would most welcome to attend!!!!

And the multigun nats would be a GREAT first 3gun match....when compaired to RM3gun ...its a walk in the park!!!!!

Dont be afraid of long range rifle shooting.....Its what they are made for!!

Beyond all the shooting and competition.....think of how much fun we could have :cheers:

And come on <_< ....I am just an old slow and lame cowboy....surely you can whup up on me :rolleyes:

Will Nemo and Jay come out to play???

Or stay home and pick out a new pattern of Lace to sew into their panties :devil:

Jim :D

I can't speak for Nemo, but I will be sewing lace in my panties :unsure: No 3-Gun for me this year, too much on my plate I reckon.

WSSS is a SURE thing!!!! Supper Squad v1.2 will be intact :D

Is it time to start talking WSSS smack yet, or wait till July?

I can't speak for Nemo, but I will be sewing lace in my panties :unsure: No 3-Gun for me this year, too much on my plate I reckon.

All righty then :closedeyes: ....may I suggest the (little Princess Pattern)? :P

11 months worth of smack talk :surprise: ...may be a little excessive :blink:

Its up to Nemo now .....Shootin irons???...or Needle point?

Jim :)

Shootin irons???...or Needle point?

:unsure: Alright... what's the name of that pattern again? I'll do the lacey thing on my panties for the 3-gun. <_< and I'll bring them (didn't say wear them :angry2: ) to the '09 WSSS. Upon getting whupped someone will have to wear them and have his picture taken.

So, let's see... :devil: pink for Jim and black lace thong for my

manwhore

buddy ZH! :devil:

The question is: who will end up wearing the panties, GJ or ZH? :goof:

Shootin irons???...or Needle point?

:unsure: Alright... what's the name of that pattern again? I'll do the lacey thing on my panties for the 3-gun. <_< and I'll bring them (didn't say wear them :angry2: ) to the '09 WSSS. Upon getting whupped someone will have to wear them and have his picture taken.

So, let's see... :devil: pink for Jim and black lace thong for my

manwhore

buddy ZH! :devil:

The question is: who will end up wearing the panties, GJ or ZH? :goof:

I am more of a commando guy :goof:

For those of you who don't go commando, boxers or tighty-whities?

Nemo....that would be fun!! :cheers:

I recomend that when you Knit those panties.......make sure they fit you :devil:

I just cant believe, that despite my best efforts ....I cant call you guys out :huh:

Old slow jim

"Old" yes, "Slow", NO!!!!!

Edited to add, will Nemo make them in a color that he likes so HE will like them better, or, well, no other here :devil:

Edited by zhunter

Commando? :huh: You mean you want tactical coyote brown thong with digicammo lace?

I mine are called boxer briefs...

Jim, calling me out for three gun would be the same as if my son Francisco called you out to the skate park... :o

I'll make only one shooting trip to Arizona for this season. You guys tell me which one, Area 2 or the WSSS?

Commando? :huh: You mean you want tactical coyote brown thong with digicammo lace?

I mine are called boxer briefs...

Jim, calling me out for three gun would be the same as if my son Francisco called you out to the skate park... :o

I'll make only one shooting trip to Arizona for this season. You guys tell me which one, Area 2 or the WSSS?

WSSS

Where will we shoot together first, WSSS or in a local in Florida?

WSSS

WSSS will be, then. At the rate we're meeting we'll probably see each other next in Arizona next year. :angry2:

Will Z stay the course and keep shooting a true 45 skinny gun or will he succumb to the gameyness of a 1911 in 40S&W?

WSSS

WSSS will be, then. At the rate we're meeting we'll probably see each other next in Arizona next year. :angry2:

Will Z stay the course and keep shooting a true 45 skinny gun or will he succumb to the gameyness of a 1911 in 40S&W?

Single Stack, ONLY .45 for me!!!!

After Single Stack Nats, I will shoot some Limited and hope to go to Limited Nats.

Will I get to shoot it in "B", or will I get bumped up to "A"?