Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 to go!!!

Will you make 3000 in 2009, or not?

I not know but I do know that I started with 981 this morning and posted over 25 post today but still only got to 988. One out of four posts I get credit for

3000 by March 2008 or not

Look still on 988

Edited by mjbine

2012 to go!!!

I not know but I do know that I started with 981 this morning and posted over 25 post today but still only got to 988. One out of four posts I get credit for

Look still on 988

They changed this to a humor thread so your post count does not go up..guess they figured that was the way to kill the thread if people were just posting to build post count...

2012 to go!!!

Look still on 988

They changed this to a humor thread so your post count does not go up..guess they figured that was the way to kill the thread if people were just posting to build post count...

Will it use to. It only changes about every four or five posted no matter where I am posting. I don't notice it until I hit the Add Reply and then see that the count does not move. I am still going to post away.

TL

Texas for big deer or not

Still on 988

Edited by mjbine

2012 to go!!!

Look still on 988

Will it use to. It only changes about every four or five posted no matter where I am posting. I don't notice it until I hit the Add Reply and then see that the count does not move. I am still going to post away.

TL

Still on 988

you know, Tx used to be the place for big deer and I hunted a book deer hard from 83 thru 89...in Tx, Mexico and Canada...biggest I got was 161 1/8 typical in Mexico and nontypical is 195 2/8 also from the same ranch in Mexico...saw some huge deer in Canada but they were 400+ yrs away and moving...did not shoot...such is life...

standard round or mag

2012 to go!!!

Look still on 988

TL

Still on 988

you know, Tx used to be the place for big deer and I hunted a book deer hard from 83 thru 89...in Tx, Mexico and Canada...biggest I got was 161 1/8 typical in Mexico and nontypical is 195 2/8 also from the same ranch in Mexico...saw some huge deer in Canada but they were 400+ yrs away and moving...did not shoot...such is life...

standard round or mag

Belted Mag

Best Ballistic Coefficient Bullet

.284 or .300

2012 to go!!!

Look still on 988

Didn't/Doesn't stop me :)

.300 for me, NEVER smaller, 'cept for messin' 'round with da AR

march 2008 for mjbine, yes or no? I am betting not a F'ing chance :D