Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio clothing

Mo Hepworth

I was going to order something similar from one of the 'do it yourself' T-shirt places. I thought that 'Tanfoglio' might be obscure enough that they wouldn't recognize it as a Trademark (it's not 'NIKE' or anything).

However, that would still be infringement, none the less. (of course, posting the picture in this thread might be infringement.. any lawyers out there?)

[EDIT] I OWN PAGE 2!!! HA Ha.

Edited by Jeff686

:D Those are pretty good.

I played around on one of the shirt builder sites - threw on 4 logo's: Tanfoglio, CRSPeed, Blade-Tech, and Smith (I know, it was a shirt for ME) - on a decent wicking polo came out to ~$55/ea... too rich for my blood.

But if we can get them around $30 or maybe $40 for a nice collared shirt, I'd be in.

I played around on one of the shirt builder sites - threw on 4 logo's: Tanfoglio, CRSPeed, Blade-Tech, and Smith (I know, it was a shirt for ME) - on a decent wicking polo came out to ~$55/ea... too rich for my blood.

But if we can get them around $30 or maybe $40 for a nice collared shirt, I'd be in.

Yeah, that is high for a polo but I was thinking Techwear if we could get it. They do or did custom work even in small numbers. I see Mo has already posted on their board asking if they are up and running. I have two of their shirts and love them for summer shooting. However, I really don't have anything for cold or even cool day shooting so I would be pretty flexible. If I am going to spend $50 it is going to have to be a very good shirt.

• 5 weeks later...

Not to let this thread die as I know there is still interest. I saw a post by Mo H. on the Techwear sub-forum talking about his "custom" shirt. So, Mo did you get any Tanfoglio, Henning (henningshootsguns.com or tanfoglioparts.com) or FreedomVentures logo on it? What does the design look like?

well, Joe has been working hard to catch up with the high demand for their product. He just sent me a final Mock up. I will attach the PDF. If you notice, I have been sponsored via free ammunition and good deals on ammunition by Canadian BDX. The others on the shirt have given me great customer service, and I like their products.

MH_08.pdf

well, Joe has been working hard to catch up with the high demand for their product. He just sent me a final Mock up. I will attach the PDF. If you notice, I have been sponsored via free ammunition and good deals on ammunition by Canadian BDX. The others on the shirt have given me great customer service, and I like their products.

Nice looking shirt Mo. I cant wait to see a finished one. good job.

leo

OK, this is the final mock up that Joe completed.

I had a minor problem with the little Shooting guy that was supposed to be on my left chest....it is PPC guy that was supposed to go with the words "Combat masters" ......not my name.

So I kicked it and decided to put another Logo on it. This logo represents a well known shooter who's DVD series are very well done, and offer improvement to any shooter. I can't fly across the country for training, so these DVD's help with technique and practice.

Notice on the back I give props to Henning...."very nice"

MH_08.pdf

Edited by Mo Hepworth

• 1 month later...
you've been looking at too many photo's of rock stars dude. you're supposed to smile in those pics, not look all sullen and depressed ;)

thats my "f*#k off prisoner, and go back to your cell " look LOL

I thought it was your "You meant to say perfect double Alpha instead of Alpha Mike, right?" look. :lol:

Sweet shirt guy. I've just got to finish mocking it up on my doodle pad and I'll get started on mine.

Edited by Neomet