Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio clothing

Mo Hepworth

Hey,

Tanfoglio do make some, but they are only available in Europe. I've got plans to make special Tanfoglio shirts available here in the US. Should have some soon after I'm back from the Europeans in September (back October).

Hey,

Tanfoglio do make some, but they are only available in Europe. I've got plans to make special Tanfoglio shirts available here in the US. Should have some soon after I'm back from the Europeans in September (back October).

Well, those should be ready early 2008. :P

Hey,

something like a Techwear shirt?

If you want any special things like "team tanfoglio" you will have to have the company's permission. TW can't just make shirts with anyones name on them without opening up a lot of liability. I'm sure it would not be difficult to get permission though.

Henning maybe you could get permission or the like and submit the design to joe, that way people could order them much like the STI shirts? Just an idea to help everyone out.

• 3 months later...

I got a bunch of regular HK shirts, but never got a Techwear HK shirt. (not a techwear problem, HK problem)........I have a Matt Burkett shirt, but getting tired of wearing that.....This summer I hope to be styling in a nice tanfoglio/Ghost shirt. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Not formally Team T (for all I know) but:

http://www.tanfoglio.it/catalogo.php?tipologia=1&id=28

Hope your Italian is better than mine.

Then there is also this from some guy named Eric. I hear he shoots a Tanfo......... fairly well. ;)

http://www.ericgrauffel.net/shop/product_i...f0bbd885f3f026c

Edited by Neomet

Here is the English language version of the page above: http://www.tanfoglio.it/catalogo.php?tipologia=1&id=28. I tried to order but you have to have an account. So I gave them my email address and they are supposed to email me a password. We will see what happens.

Great job on finding this and whoever the Eric guy is, he sure has a fancy shirt :D

I like the grip job you did. I am going to start a new thread to get pictures, advice and specific materials used to get the grip done. I have looked at Henning's and I just want more info before I mess with $125 worth of grips.

Edited by ks-shooter

I tried to order off the english site. They will not ship to USA and EAA won't sell the stuff. I emailed Tanfoglio, they said "sorry, no" and EAA said "NO".

I then emailed tanfoglio and asked them to get a new US importer. :)

It sounds to me like they do not want an American presence on the range. Why offer your guns for sale if you are not going to support the people that shoot them? I can wear an STI shirt and shoot a Tanfo if that is what they want. I was just trying to be a supporter of the Company. Obviously they do not want American supporters....how sad! :(

I was think dark on the bottom, faded up on an angle to navy blue and then pale blue. Tanfoglio in white on the back,...flag on one arm,..IPSC or USPSA.....on the front,...name and Ghost holster and CR speed logos..........Maybe Montana gold or EGW somewhere on it....techwear on the sides.......I have other ideas,...but I may put Canadian BDX /Combat masters ammunition on it as on the front somewhere....(Montana Gold importer for Canada)

I was think dark on the bottom, faded up on an angle to navy blue and then pale blue. Tanfoglio in white on the back,...flag on one arm,..IPSC or USPSA.....on the front,...name and Ghost holster and CR speed logos..........Maybe Montana gold or EGW somewhere on it....techwear on the sides.......I have other ideas,...but I may put Canadian BDX /Combat masters ammunition on it as on the front somewhere....(Montana Gold importer for Canada)

I was thinking totally Techwear. Montana Gold, EGW, Ghost Holster and CR Speed are all good items in the Tanfo community but you are missing the biggest.....Henning. I know I have seen the EAA shirt that Henning wears but I don't even see that offered on their site (not that I want it). Maybe we just need a Henning Walgren Logo shirt! I imagine Henning would not have a problem with that, unless he sees me shoot. :rolleyes: Add a Maku Mozo logo patch and it's all good to go.....Team Henning !!