Steel1212

steel1212

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously, I love your videos especially the Single Stack ones. I'm a Production C right now and I'm moving over to Single Stack here pretty shortly. I'm expecting it to be a bit of a clown show at first, but the goal is continuous improvement. I use your videos as examples of an ultimate idea of how it should be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've shot 4 out of 5 of these. Had a blast every time! This is only the 2nd USPSA match I've shot this year! Anyway I dug myself a huge hole on the first two stages. Was able to win the next 6 and hold on for the win. 4 for 4. Watching this vid I've got a lot of work to to do getting ready for nationals!

Big thanks to Mark and all his staff that made this possible and all the sponsors that donated the prizes!

Also big thanks to my sponsors: Cerakote, BBI, Tripp research, shooters connection, W2R, black dove customs, and accurate armory.

Per usual here is all the stages not just my good ones ;-)

Edited by steel1212

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First every match with a real open gun! Gun ran flawlessly. BBI ran great and even though it might look smokey I never noticed it. Lots to work on. Like adjusting that damn holster....