Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can you recommend an SVI dealer?

tTito

Order direct from SVI!

Go on Gunbuilder or contact Brandon or Tami with what you want.

:cheers: Oh, man that could be scary because I'd wind up wanting all the bells and whistles. If I could find a somewhat basic model on a dealer's shelf that may save my marriage. :mellow:

+1 on speed shooters. I believe they will be here for Area 1 this weekend, so don't fret if you call or write and don't get a response right away. At last year's A1 they brought 4 SV's that weren't on the website so they could sell them at the match. Those that didn't sell wound up on the website. So if you don't see what you're looking for now, check back next week to see if something new pops up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll throw my $.02 in for Rene at Speedshooters as well. I bought my limited gun from him at the Nationals in 2001. It's still my go to piece, with somewhere north of 50,000 rounds on it. I am currently assembing parts for another, and many of those parts have come from Speedshooters (with a healthy dose of non-SV stuff from Chuck at Shooters Connection).

I got my sight tracker from Rene at Speedshooters as well earlier this year. If you can find the one you want in stock, the go that route. If not, then call SV directly. For a gun that costs as much as these do, you need to get exactly what you want the first time.

use the gunbuilder and order a gun that meets YOUR specifications including the serial number. Speedshooters is a great company but your buying a gun that another person with different likes and dislikes designed. Once you go throught the gunbuilder and place your order you can look forward to receiving a pistol that is truly yours. If you have any question shoot me a PM and I will help you through the process.