Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Suits

ima45dv8

A man who had just died was delivered to the mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit. The mortician asked the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. He pointed out that the man did look good in the black suit he was already wearing. The widow said that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wanted him in a blue suit. She gave the mortician a blank check and said, "I don't care what it costs, please have my husband in a blue suit for viewing." The woman returned the next day for the wake. To her delight, she found her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fit him perfectly. She said to the mortician, "Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied. How much do I owe you?"

"There's no charge," he said. "No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit," she replied. "Honestly, madam," the mortician said, "it cost nothing. A gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his widow if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice -- so I switched the heads."

Infinite words of wisdom read in a bathroom stall:

"Men are like guns.....if you keep one around long enough, you are going to want to shoot it."

edited because I was beat to the punch on the morticians joke. That was a good one wasn't it :lol:

thanks for merging it Dave, I was in the process of changing it and it kinda .... went away. But I found it.

dj

Edited by dajarrel