Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5+ weeks out

hopalong

Well, I'll add that unless someone shows up I should be top speedloader in minor division.. That is if I can make minor. Can I tell them how much my bullet weighs after they tell me how fast it is going? :ph34r: I am going to have fun, competete and finish, well in that order. CYA there. rdd

I always try to do what Bubber (and I hope Roger) does

Usually slower and less accurately, though

Edited by underlug

well it's pretty obvious that since only a few others and Me are posting on this that every one else is out PRACTICING !!!!!

Hop

Edit to add:

Troy said he thinks he'll have squadding finished this weekend.

Edited by hopalong

Not me. I spent my evening slicking up Smilin' Dean's back-up 625. (Hope he doesn't need it!) :)

And it is truly appreciated. If it will make you feel better I will bet you a $100.00 bill that you still kick my behind. Should be a safe bet.

It's been a day or two since I practiced. I'm actually getting ready for Dove season, the season opener that kicks it off for Dad and I. It's been warm in the valley this year and they don't expect a cold snap that's been screwing us up every year for the last 5 or 6 seasons. Which reminds me, I need to go clean my shotgun.. B class should be interesting..

It's been a day or two since I practiced. I'm actually getting ready for Dove season, the season opener that kicks it off for Dad and I. It's been warm in the valley this year and they don't expect a cold snap that's been screwing us up every year for the last 5 or 6 seasons. Which reminds me, I need to go clean my shotgun.. B class should be interesting..

I read, and it matches my experiences, that when the temps fall below 45 deg. the Dove head south. I've seen it here in Kansas happen literally overnight.

I know this is off topic and all but it plays into my mood for next week so with that, We managed to both score limits for the opener and the second day. I was done opening morning by 7:15 with one double to my credit. Dad took a little longer but was soon done also. Second day dad scooped me by 30 mins or so, but he had more opportunity as they were flying in his direction more that morning.

I'm going to probably practice one more day, maybe Weds.. then clean the gun and get packing for the trip out on Sat. I should be into Tulsa about 6 pm or so and settled in a bit after that.