Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'll be in Colorado next week

I'm driving to Colorado friday and I'll be out there by Saturday afternoon. We will be in the Colorado springs / denver area. No firm plans as of yet... There's a small chance I can get out for a match on Sunday, but a much better chance that I will have time during the week if there are any practice sessions. Let me know, thanks! :cheers:

And there the AMA National Motocross race 15" from Denver.

I think it is round 7 of 12.

There is a ton of titanic struggles right now in both classes.

Back in the day I always liked to eat at Danny's on West Colfax the night before the race too, but heard it might be in a "rough" part of town now.

Shooting a match on Saturday, making the race on Sunday and enjoying Denver would be the perfect weekend for me. Because it's all about me!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

FM

sorry I am going to miss you visiting our area...

just crossed the Bonneville salt flats on our way out the Tracy CA area for a family camp trip..then up to Astoria OR.

looking to try and hook up some shooting too..

As the brit said, There is a match at Clear Creek, which is in Idaho Springs if you look on the map. It is west of Denver in the mountains and they always put on a good match. There is one classifier and four other stages, one with a texas star. You can go to their web site an look at the stages for the match.

It starts sunday at 10. Go to the other post to find the link to their web site.

Redwoods