Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another Benny 6 inch

ken hebert

My new 6" fat free. Fast, flat, good trigger, grip feels good, nice thin front sight, fit is tight as hell but super smooth. Everyone who's played with it comments on the glass-like texture of the action as they cycle the slide.

Benny did a pretty good job. If you're thinking about getting one, yeah, it's worth it. :cheers:

edit: wow, my camera-fu is weak and the force is not strong with this one Obi-Wan. I'll try to make a better pic.. :blush:

post-7974-1184121894.jpg

Edited by ken hebert

'Bout time he got it done!!! Kidding Benny, put that down........

Ken, great looking gun. My 5" from Benny had similar cuts and was just a great looking gun that shot and ran better than it looked if you can believe that. Benny sure does them right!!

You know what guys ? I start to hate you !

With all those pics of nice 6 inches, you make me wanna have one too. Even if we can't use it here under IPSC rules !

:(

Move to Texas

...ou bien en Louisiane... :cheers:

Well Ken, do you shoot it as well as your previous gun? Do you like it more than a 5"?

So far so good. In my limited expierence with limited guns (that sounded great) I seem to be able to draw it a bit faster and present the gun on target just a might bit quicker than my P16. There's something like a 5 ounce difference in the two. I was a bit skeptical about the recoil impulse, considering the difference in mass, but damn it it's just so quick from shot to shot that it seems to recoil less. Doesn't jump up, just kinda pushes back like my open gun.

I did get in a U-die, load to 1.180" and crimp to 0.418" and so far my reloads seem to be cycling without malfunction. I'll save up what I got loaded previously for using in my other limited guns.

Another happy customer.