Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Imagine my SURPRISE!

mwx40x40

Imagine my surprise when I checked the results this morning and found out I was the GA STATE REVO CHAMP. I could not figure out how I got by CLIFF WALSH. Later I found him in the L-10 Results. Cliff I hope that is not a mistake . I don't know why you shot in L-10 , but I sure do appreciate it, as this may be my only State win ever.

Mark

Imagine my surprise when I checked the results this morning and found out I was the GA STATE REVO CHAMP. I could not figure out how I got by CLIFF WALSH. Later I found him in the L-10 Results. Cliff I hope that is not a mistake . I don't know why you shot in L-10 , but I sure do appreciate it, as this may be my only State win ever.

Mark

SWEET!!

It was a great match. Carlos, Roger, and crew did a great job once again. It was a good mix of speed and technical stuff with a dash of nasty tossed in (see stage 7). We had a blast. I decided to shoot L-10 on the way up. My buddy Dave doesn't believe I beat him unless out score are on the same sheet so I figured I could shut him up once and for all. I was hoping for a better finish against Dave S, I guess I still need some practice.

Good shooting Mark, looks like it was a close race in revo.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Cliff,

It was good to see you, Dave, and Ron. I had a good time talking to you guys.

Did you see I beat Dave? Course I was cheating using a double stack gun in lim 10. :ph34r:

After area 6 I just needed a vacation. I was a bit burn out on sixshooters.

I will be back soon.

:bow: Good job, Mark! Congrats! :cheers:

How come Mr. Bogus wasn't shooting his wheelie? :surprise: