Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New scoring on USPSA.com

dirtypool40

I know it's probably been covered but it's new to me.

I LOVE how the new post of scoring on USPSA's website shows your hits. It is such a great tool for later analysis. You can also check out a major, click on the winner, and see WHY he won. Count up the D's a big guy shot all match. Or the Mikes. Compare these to the guy who won or finished 5th and you'll have pretty good ammo for the argument about points vs. time.

I know it's probably been covered but it's new to me.

I LOVE how the new post of scoring on USPSA's website shows your hits. It is such a great tool for later analysis. You can also check out a major, click on the winner, and see WHY he won. Count up the D's a big guy shot all match. Or the Mikes. Compare these to the guy who won or finished 5th and you'll have pretty good ammo for the argument about points vs. time.

+ at least 10

Its covered a little here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48473

:) I just looked at it last night for the new Imact match. Yep it is a great tool. With the stage layouts that the match does on the web site for every match, you can go back and see what you learned on every stage. You can click on the stage winners to see how fast and how many points they had. I like to break things down after a match to figure out what went rite , and what could have ben better. & what I need to practice / change to get better.

joelhilgy,

If you don't see the cool new presentation, it means the match was scored using 2.2x. The new 3.0 version of EWS is needed to get the stats per stage.

Right.

And, all the Match Directors got a dic with the new version of the scoring software. So, if you aren't seeing all the cool stuff when you click on the match results on the USPSA site...get on your local match director about installing the new software.

joelhilgy,

If you don't see the cool new presentation, it means the match was scored using 2.2x. The new 3.0 version of EWS is needed to get the stats per stage.

Right.

And, all the Match Directors got a dic with the new version of the scoring software. So, if you aren't seeing all the cool stuff when you click on the match results on the USPSA site...get on your local match director about installing the new software.

Wow, I hope that's a typo . . . :wacko:

Edited by davidball