Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

News Flash.....

PaulW

DP,

Hate to tell you but......................

Now that you are a GM in LTD, you will automaticly be a M in Revo!!!! :P:P;)

Next excuse?????

Or do I have to come and show you how to reload one in less than 1.70? (and I'm pretty slow) <_<

If you ask real nice, I think GM Cliff might give you lessons for a fee (Coors Light but you'd go broke soon with his "thirst" )

Or maybe Smitty could take you out for a demonstration...........he knows a thing or two about them too!!!! (Oh and He's a MASTER in Revolver division too)

Then of course, there is that Leatham dude that was the Limited Champion at last years ICORE nationals............

Come on in, the waters fine! :ph34r:

Hopalong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you will automaticly be a M in Revo!!!! :P:P;)

Come on in, the waters fine! :ph34r:

...said the shark with the toothy grin. NOT EVEN A CHANCE!!!!

Being an "Auto M" in Revo is one reason I am staying the hell away from them. Are you kidding me? I don't even shoot matches where "A" or above revo's are. They whoop my ass counting to six and muzzle loading, my fragile ego can't take it.

I do however have the somewhat rare (unique) experience of DQ'ing a revo guy for AD'ing DOUBLE ACTION going into a reload.

I don't want to go into detail here, but I am happy to pm about it. It was hillareous :D I didn't even know it could happen.

Edited by dirtypool40

Now THAT'S a story I'd like to read!!!!

I thought that as goal oriented as you are, or maybe you just like a good challenge that you might give ole Cliffy a run. ;) You can easily bribe him into letting you kick his ARSE, it just takes a small fortune in Coors Lights! :P

Congrats on the GM though, but you are in the pool of the biggest and most talented sharks there buddy! ;) rightfully so may I add... :)

Hop

Edited by hopalong

So is your wife impressed?

OK, the L10 and Revo tauntings were bad enough, but THIS GUY knows how to hit below the belt. :blink:

Why no, Tim, actually she seems quite unimpressed. Actually she doesn't know yet because that word now has two syllables. Buwwaaahhh!!! :P

Edited by dirtypool40

So is your wife impressed?

OK, the L10 and Revo tauntings were bad enough, but THIS GUY knows how to hit below the belt. :blink:

Why no, Tim, actually she seems quite unimpressed. Actually she doesn't know yet because that word now has two syllables. Buwwaaahhh!!! :P

:ph34r: