Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area-4

hopalong

At the SFC this year I noticed Ken sitting by himself, eyes closed, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together.

Now I know he was practicing his "extensential yoda crane pick lock technique". He must have perfected it as I only saw 1 have that problem in Kansas.

All those nearing Oklahoma be forewarned, the Master is gearing up for you!

Congrats Ken, Not only Area 4 Revo Champ but HOA Revo!

wasn't the crane technique from the Karate Kid.....I can picture Ken doing a lot of wax-off........

At the SFC this year I noticed Ken sitting by himself, eyes closed, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together.

Now I know he was practicing his "extensential yoda crane pick lock technique". He must have perfected it as I only saw 1 have that problem in Kansas.

Yea, and that was me. I will never let ken near my gun again :D

I shot at the IRC and ken was not there and my screw did not back loosen. (on my gun) However my CRS is starting up again and I might have to join Team Brain Fart.

Some of my stages S**ked because of CRS. (Oh do I have to move to the next box and shoot again???)

GREAT JOB KEN

David

wasn't the crane technique from the Karate Kid.....I can picture Ken doing a lot of wax-off........

No, that's my "Front Sight Erasure" move. That's the one I was doing behind you when you shot Stage 8 (Raging Bull) in Topeka.

Fear the force Cliff...

;)

Yea, and that was me. I will never let ken near my gun again :D

I shot at the IRC and ken was not there and my screw did not back loosen. (on my gun) However my CRS is starting up again and I might have to join Team Brain Fart.

Some of my stages S**ked because of CRS. (Oh do I have to move to the next box and shoot again???)

GREAT JOB KEN

David

We'll teach you the *Secret* greeting the next time we meet, or not, depending on if we remember... :blush:

No, that's my "Front Sight Erasure" move. That's the one I was doing behind you when you shot Stage 8 (Raging Bull) in Topeka.

Fear the force Cliff...

;)

Ouch... that really hurts Ken. I thinking about quitting the forum now. Thanks.

Congratulations Ken, A match well shot. :cheers:

It was a pleasure to meet you and the other revolver shooters at the match. I had a lot of fun talking with all off you.

Sorry you didn't make it Sam, look forward to meeting you next time.

Pat

Fear the force Cliff...

;)

Ouch... that really hurts Ken. I thinking about quitting the forum now. Thanks.

Promises, Promises... :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Obi Wan (I mean Ken!) Chris and I have really missed shooting with you this Spring. Good job!!

Are you two coming out to shoot ICORE this weekend?

Ken, congrats on the win! I hear area 4 is a scorcher, sounds like you were too. :cheers:

Hop, did I understand you couldn't make it? If so, sorry to hear it. I know you were looking forward to it. Hope everything is OK.

Congratulations, Obi Wan (I mean Ken!) Chris and I have really missed shooting with you this Spring. Good job!!

Are you two coming out to shoot ICORE this weekend?

Where are you shooting???

I hope Gil gets better, I have shot with him at Redcastle before and he was the first revo shooter I met when I started shooting USPSA.

Our Thoughts and Prayers are with him and his family

David, Tammy, Paul, Tina, Louis Surgi

Secure Firearm Products

I believe I will be there, although I'm not sure about Chris.

Not to hijack the thread too much, but did you hear that Gil crashed his motorcycle Sunday and has not yet regained consciousness? He is at OU Medical Center.

Yes I got the note, best prayers and wishes.

Terrible news indeed.

All our thoughts and prayers need to go out to Gil and his family.

I would suggest a new thread in the what I hate part of the forums to get more "knee mail" for Gil and his family. I don't know what happend so I don't feel I should post it, but someone with more info on the situation needs to.

Ken, congratulations for your efforts.

Prayers to Gil and family.

For what it is worth, My oldest sister was involved in a Head On that put her in a coma for a month. She is now physicaly fine and only has trouble with short term memories but is "normal" to most people that know her now but not before the wreck.

Again prayers to Gil and family.

Hopalong