Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Omg, What A Expensive Dilemma

waxman

Either she gets the Kimber, new snowmobile, etc... or you could get a divorce. I think the former is far cheaper in the long run.

A guy comes home on the day before his 20th anniversary and asks his wife what she want as a present. She replies " a divorce", so he drops his head and mumbles to himself all pissed off and the wife asks what is wrong with that? He replies, "I had not planned on spending that much". :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either she gets the Kimber, new snowmobile, etc... or you could get a divorce. I think the former is far cheaper in the long run.

A guy comes home on the day before his 20th anniversary and asks his wife what she want as a present. She replies " a divorce", so he drops his head and mumbles to himself all pissed off and the wife asks what is wrong with that? He replies, "I had not planned on spending that much". :D

But sometimes it's worth it! :D:D

Give Bob a call at Brazos Custom about the Edge. He sells what he calls a High Performance Edge complete and ready to race for $2,000. It comes hard chromed with a fiber optic front sight, extended mag release , his magwell and a trigger job. Pretty sweet deal. It's listed on his website with more info about the complete package.

I did e-mail Bob, he is the one that told me it would be june, before he even got a edge in, much less worked it. And he required $400 down to reserve one. I am going to wait.My xd tactical should here Friday. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Have you called Dawson Precision? I haven't looked at the board that they list inventory on, but They have a standing order with STI to get a certain number of pistols each month. That includes tru-bores as wall as just about everything else. It is a toll free number so it can't hurt to call and ask.

The new xd 9 tactical goes in for a trigger job and Dawson front sight on friday. The wife gets the Kimber. The Wife has been practicing quite a bit and the 45 recoil is starting to effect her shooting, just like I thought it might. She is starting to drop some of her shots low and left when she shoots fast. I have been having her shoot the 22 more and dryfire practice. I hope she can overcome this problem.