Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good, Cheap?, Bullets. Zero Vs Mg Vs Berry's

dirtypool40

I shot a lot of cheap bullets with Moly coated. Made master class. I used to shoot zero$68.00 per thousand and compare that to molycoated of $38.00 a thousand? didnt hurt my barrel at all and accuracy is as good as zero bullets. AT THE END OF THE DAY, AFTER SHOOTING 75,000rds you should be in master class and a pretty good shot.

I shot a lot of cheap bullets with Moly coated. Made master class. I used to shoot zero$68.00 per thousand and compare that to molycoated of $38.00 a thousand? didnt hurt my barrel at all and accuracy is as good as zero bullets. AT THE END OF THE DAY, AFTER SHOOTING 75,000rds you should be in master class and a pretty good shot.

:unsure: SO :blink: I should get a 1,000,000 round credit to go with my A card? or di I just get a Dunc Hat again

:blink:

:unsure: SO :blink: I should get a 1,000,000 round credit to go with my A card? or do I just get a Dunc Hat again for being a slow learner??

:blink: