Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello Everyone, First Few Posts From A New Guy

waxman

Just recently joined this forum. Wanted to say hi, and introduce myself. My name is David, And I am from Se Minnesota, Near Rochester. I do most of my shooting at the Holmen Club in Wisconsin. I shoot mostly 3 gun competiton now, But have shot idpa, uspsa, and Also enjoy trap and sporting clay shooting. I have been lurking here for a while and finally decided to chime in on a few of the the things I think I know about. I was directed to this forum by a guy who organizes most of our shoots in Holmen, A guy named Ronnie Casper You may have heard of Casper Racing, I think he sells 3 gun carts, and other things. So far the site is pretty cool. I think it is awesome to have the guys I Really admire posting on here. Guys Like Matt Burkett, and Bruce Piatt come to mind. I am sure there are others, but these are the few i have noticed. SO hello everyone, and I hope I can learn alot from you, and maybe I might have a penny to add here and there.

So far the site is pretty cool. I think it is awesome to have the guys I Really admire posting on here. Guys Like Matt Burkett, and Bruce Piatt come to mind. I am sure there are others, but these are the few i have noticed.

Seems you forgot my name in there :o

LMAO

Welcome to heaven on earth for shooters!!

So far the site is pretty cool. I think it is awesome to have the guys I Really admire posting on here. Guys Like Matt Burkett, and Bruce Piatt come to mind. I am sure there are others, but these are the few i have noticed.

LMAO

Are you famous? I am not up on all of the big name in the sport. Alot of awesome shooters dont get the recognition they deserve. Much harder to be a great shooter then most pro athletes ,we all know. I am a big fan of Burkett, piatt,koenig, micklec,leatham, and voight. Sure there are many more, but these seem to be the ones made famous by the media.

LMAO

Are you famous? I am not up on all of the big name in the sport. Alot of awesome shooters dont get the recognition they deserve. Much harder to be a great shooter then most pro athletes ,we all know. I am a big fan of Burkett, piatt,koenig, micklec,leatham, and voight. Sure there are many more, but these seem to be the ones made famous by the media.

Infamous, I am certainly infamous!!

I was just kidding, I specialize in the Humor Section :)

Welcome again

I think the area 5 match is comming up next month. I know they cancelled my 3 gun for a big uspsa match. Wife told me I would have to choose 1 shooting sport, so I picked 3 gun. I figured I could shoot more that way. Next year though, i will be able to do both. Thanks for the welcomes. You guys will love the Match at Holmen, if you have never been there. Ronnie and Lori Casper work tirelessly to make it great. Like to see how you guys do against Lori, she is the best female shooter i have ever seen. Kicks my a$$ every time. Great people.