Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Junior Pinshooter

8shooter

Big Congratulations to Revo loving Pinshooter who became a father for the first time this week (that he is aware of :blink: ) .... All reports say Wife & Baby are doing fine. A healthy 8+lb baby boy, name still to be disclosed.

Best Regards Mark from across the big blue, looking forward to catching up in May. ;)

:D Thanks for the kind words guys. I just spent 45minutes on the phone to close friend, 8 shooter, talking about the joys of fatherhood. As for diapers and formula cutting into the ammo budget.......I am going to go with breast feeding, and the Tarzan approach.....

Junior " Max " was loaded 9 months ago, actually, the day I got home from the IRC, using a long barrel, no comp. Glad to report no misfires. Mrs. Pinshooter noticed some swelling in her chamber, and 9 months later, he chrono'd out at 9.00am 12/3/07, and made factor at 8lbs 12oz. I went straight from the Hospital to the range to practise, since I had time off work, I figured I would use my time wisely. Max truly is an ICORE Baby, baby. :D

Here's the obligatory photo......

untitled.bmp

Mark congratulations to you and your wife on the addition. Job well done. You can sign him up as a junior ICORE member. Glad to hear you can still find some time to do some practice.

Regards

PK

:D Thanks for the kind words guys. I just spent 45minutes on the phone to close friend, 8 shooter, talking about the joys of fatherhood. As for diapers and formula cutting into the ammo budget.......I am going to go with breast feeding, and the Tarzan approach.....

Junior " Max " was loaded 9 months ago, actually, the day I got home from the IRC, using a long barrel, no comp. Glad to report no misfires. Mrs. Pinshooter noticed some swelling in her chamber, and 9 months later, he chrono'd out at 9.00am 12/3/07, and made factor at 8lbs 12oz. I went straight from the Hospital to the range to practise, since I had time off work, I figured I would use my time wisely. Max truly is an ICORE Baby, baby. :D

The no comp part I agree with but I think "Snubby" would be a better description, and good to see you made factor for once. :P;)

See you in 2 mths get practising.

The no comp part I agree with but I think "Snubby" would be a better description, and good to see you made factor for once. :P;)

See you in 2 mths get practising.

Shorter the barrel,bigger the load.......to make factor that is...... ;)