Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Aftermarket Guide Rods

Jager1147

Are you going to make a larger diameter (.270") and extended plastic GR?

If there's a call for them, absolutely. I was under the impression most IDPA shooters don't tinker as much as IPSC shooters and that the ISMI or stock springs would be more common. I'm not too familiar with IDPA, do a lot of shooters use the Wolff springs?

Are you going to make a larger diameter (.270") and extended plastic GR?

If there's a call for them, absolutely. I was under the impression most IDPA shooters don't tinker as much as IPSC shooters and that the ISMI or stock springs would be more common. I'm not too familiar with IDPA, do a lot of shooters use the Wolff springs?

JOE TINKER ??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 5 weeks later...

The only reason I could see wanting an aftermarket plastic guide rod would be if I reloaded reduced power rounds and wanted a lighter spring, AND wanted to stay in SSP. For ESP I'd just upgrade to stainless steel.

The only reason I could see wanting an aftermarket plastic guide rod would be if I reloaded reduced power rounds and wanted a lighter spring, AND wanted to stay in SSP.

And many people do.

Yes, and trust me IDPA people tinker just as much as USPSA. We're just constricted a bit more by the rules. I'd love to have the option of running my G34 with lighter flat wound springs on a non-captured plastic guide rod in SSP. :rolleyes: