Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sarah Brady Survey Form

Well i filled it out also. No doubt they are very leading as a psych major if i did a survey like this my professor would have laughed me out with questions such as this

kevin

I filled it out, pledged a million dollars and said send me the bill ;)

This sounds like a Simpsons episode. Come May we will here that Bill is banished to some tropical island corrupting the natives.

I wonder if Sarah and the rest of the Gun banning groups every stop to think that once the guns are all gone and china decides to invade, we become a communist country and then she and others will be forced to get a real job to earn there money. what a f uckin waste.

I'm starting to get more emails now from the StoptheNRA folks - Apparently they are getting worried about the recent ruling in DC and are starting a fund raising effort. :lol:

Edited by Bryan W

I'm starting to get more emails now from the StoptheNRA folks - Apparently they are getting worried about the recent ruling in DC and are starting a fund raising effort. :lol:

I'm getting them, too. Makes me feel all warm and toasty inside. :wub:

From one of the we-need-yo-money-to-fight-the-nasty-old-NRA emails I got today:

"And, if the U.S. Supreme Court reverses itself and adopts the “individual right to bear arms” view approved by the Federal Appeals Court, all good gun laws everywhere could be at risk ……"

:lol::lol::P

Yes, I recieved my email from the Brady bunch today and I informed them of how I was doing everything in my power to discredit their cause. I am sure that most of these returned email responses get file 13'd.

Edited by scirocco38s