Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wilson/Baer/Brown

dpeters8445

I know Les has made them and I would bet Brown would make you one if you pony up the bucks, don't know about Wilson. I have a custom super on a Caspian race ready frame being built for me, but unfortunately I need to sell it as soon as it is done. Should be a great IDPA pistol.

I have a kobra carry in 45 all stainless and I love it. I really would like to have a stainless 5 inch kobra in 38 super. The secretary at Brown's told me that they wouldn't do it, but I'm wandering if I talked to the right person there and maybe threw in a little extra green if they would produce it for me. Could anybody help me pull any strings at Ed Brown's?

DPETERS,

If I were you, I would call and speak to Ed Brown personally.  I have found him to be a very reasonable guy who likes to make/keep a customer satisfied.  Be sure to let him know that you already have an Ed Brown gun and that you like it so well you want this other configuration.  He will then know that you are a serious customer who is willing to spend $2,xxx on a gun.  I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

What have you to loose except the $.20 for the call?

If you do, please report back, as I would like to know if I am correct in my assessment.  After being married for 29 years, I LOVE to hear it when I am right, not ONLY when I am wrong...........

Jeff

Guys:

I can build you a caspian single stack-way less

than Les bear or Brown will do it-If you want it

stainless thats ok I dont have any trouble milling

stainless I use only top notch carbide end mills.

If you want to check on my work talke with Chuck

Bradley at shooters connection-You have to send me th

frame Laws in the City of Omaha stop me from selling

the recievers.

Jim Anglin

SAilors Custom Pistols

4760 n 17th st.

Omaha Ne 68110

402 451 0797

jjanglin@msn.com