Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

BUL M5

Joe D

Looks like the BUL M5s are finally coming back to the US. It appears Charles Daly will be the importer. Sure hope they bring in the IPSC Model. The new models take the STI/SVI mags without modification. At half the price of a STI count me in for one.

Roger, the standard .45 models have a list price of $599. The IPSC model should have a dealer cost of well under $800. BTW a few calls to Charles Daly (866-325-9486) would help show an interest in the IPSC model.

(Edited by Joe D at 5:46 am on Dec. 3, 2002)

They are similar to the STI/SVI guns. Before all the STI/SVI owners start howling I said they are similar. They are like the old Kimber hicap guns. Kimber only offered them in .45. I have examined the old BUL M5 IPSC guns and found them to be well built. The new guns appear to address all of the flaws in the old design.

Yes they will, I have talked to Saul Kirsch and he said "yes" they will accept SV/STI mags. They have to modify   the frame slightly  so the Sv mags would fall out.

Hi there guys (and girls ?...)

Thank you for your keen interest in the BUL M-5 IPSC model.  It is indeed worthwhile waiting for !!!

You may ask any questions regarding this or other model we produce, and I will be more than glad to answer you, here on this forum.

Thanks Hayim,

Will Charles Daly (KBI) be bringing in the IPSC model?  Does it accept STI/SV mags with little or no modification? Do you know what the suggested retail price would be?  Does the newer model feature a bull barrel?  Can you still get one with a bushing barrel?

Sorry to bombard you with questions!

They have not responded to me too.  don't know why. I am lookng at a new limited gun early next year and hopefully they will bring the IPSC model here in the U. S.

• 1 month later...