Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

To any you that will be there if you see a guy from Australia there named Ian Jackson, he left today to head over there, could you hassle him a bit for me (jokingly of course)..

Good shooting to you all.

Mario

Hope to see you all at the Area 8!  If anyone could bring about 300-400 pieces of NON-GLOCK 40 brass to the match for me, I would greatly appreciate it.  B/T getting back from Bend on Sat, leaving for a Simmunitions School today for a week, and only having two days between the A8 and World Shoot, I'm out of non-bulged 40 brass (I still use a Dillon SDB)  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could hook a brotha up!  I'll be there Sat afternoon, shooting Sun AM

Thanks,

Phil

Thanks for everyone who attended the Area 8 RGC this weekend.  What a great match.  They really go all out on the stages there at Topton!  Sorry the prize table wasn't that great.  I've been kinda busy, with the new business, work(my real job), and getting ready for the WS.  Just think when I have kids!  

Congratulations to all of the winners.  The B Open shooter is Tommy Thacker.  He's a brand new shooter who's a natural.  I hope he sticks with it.  Don't worry, his A card's coming.  Not sure how long he'll have it though!  :~)  

I'm outta here.  Going to party with the lions and tigers.  Oh, and that unslayable dragon Rob!  

Thanks again to all of the competitors, SPONSORS, AND RANGE STAFF.  Write our supporters and staff a letter of thanks....they'll appreciate it.  

Congrats Phil!! I renew my prediction that he will bring home the championship trophy from the world shoot. I also renew my prediction that Chris Tiiley will be the top junior shooter at the world shoot - take another look at the Area 8  open reults and notice where Chris finished. However it ends, I wish Phil and Chris the best of luck in South Africa.