Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dmv

outerlimits

I have seen some very intereting plates that made it through the screening process.

The real problem will be when you get it if someone calls the DMV and complains. Good luck.

There was a story in the LA Times once about a kid whose name was Gihad and wanted that for his plate.DMV gave it to him. Then someone conmplained saying it was "jihad" and that was offensive. I think he got the shaft.

then there was one I saqw thatt read " 3MTA3 " .

California Legal Assault Plate

Using that as an Acronym, you could say that you've got the CLAP ;-)

Cool Butch! Highway Patrol's gonna' be doing double-takes when they are behind you!

Just don't drive through Berkeley with that plate AND your guns in the vehicle. They are fond of grabbing guns during traffic stops and creating manhole covers from them in good ole' Berserkeley town :-/

California Legal Assault Plate

Using that as an Acronym, you could say that you've got the CLAP ;-)

Cool Butch! Highway Patrol's gonna' be doing double-takes when they are behind you!

Just don't drive through Berkeley with that plate AND your guns in the vehicle. They are fond of grabbing guns during traffic stops and creating manhole covers from them in good ole' Berserkeley town :-/

geoff-when u gonna have the BARC details available? i ought to have my plate by then...