Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ready Tactical Products

Merlin,

Chris @ Ready Tactical seems to be a really nice guy when I've dealt with him and very apologetic when he doesn't come through right away. I've had success contacting him through the paypal e-mail address he uses, maybe that will help. I used to have an alternate phone # for him (the one that he checks more often/picks up) but unfortunately I've misplaced it. Good luck.

I placed an order with these "fine folks" during the first few days of January. I noted on the order form after I printed it... that they didn't ask for the barrel length on the revolver holster I had just ordered.

Since then I have sent at least 4 e-mails and received no response.

I telephoned 5 or 6 times and get a machine telling me "messages are not being recorded"

So I called an IDPA match director in the home town of the owner... and then called the owners home phone....... only to get the same recording.

Then I sent an e-mail to the owners personal e-mail account.... no response.

The transaction IS on my credit card account (I checked on line)... but if the holster isn't delivered (with the right barrel length) by the time the statement arrives.. I will reverse the transaction and go on the warpath.

Obviously... I'd steer clear of this suppler.... imagine how much fun they would be to deal with if there is a problem :angry:

Well---- It's VERY STRANGE.

After all the e-mails and phone calls with no response---- Today the holster I ordered arrived via USPS. Only a couple of hours after the previous post.

It is exactly what I wanted.. but apparently typical of this company's communications...

The box had no shipping information or credit card receipt... In fact there was nothing in the box other than the holster and some bubble wrap.

So Merlin... I guess they do deliver.... but heaven help anyone who what's to get in contact with these guys... or anyone who has a problem with an order.

Edited by MichiganShootist

When I placed my order I put a note on it that said I had to have it by a certain date to be able to shoot a state match with it. It showed up on that day. He told me once that he gets bogged down with dealers orders, but will do all he can when he knows a shooter needs it for a big match. It is one of my favorite holsters.

• 2 months later...
90 days and counting. Several e mails sent with no response. :(

Patience, Grasshopper. :lol:

Yesterday I received the holster I ordered in November. :) It was worth the wait. B) I got ahold of him by phoning during the day. He said his computer was still in a box from the move into a new shop. Chris is good people.

Bill, I will continue to exercise patience. I have bought a couple of IDPA vests already since I ordered one from Gary....... I guess he has yet to unpack his sewing machine and sew up more of the vest that I ordered.... :D

• 3 months later...
Well. It's against forum rules to say what I have know now for months - so read between the lines.

I have never received my paid for goods.

Merlin,

Don't give up hope yet. The last time I bought from Chris, I ended up waiting over a year to get my IWB for a 610. It was worth every penny, but the wait was very aggravating.

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with Chris a week ago and he was in hopes of getting the website back on line by now. His domain name came up for renewal just after his move and they did not have his new address and did not call him. He said that SKD Tactical is his stocking dealer. He plans to current with his orders very soon.

No Kydex holster is worth waiting a year for.There are many reputable dealers in the business,spend your money with them.

Well, like I said, it was worth every penny. I will say I haven't bought anything from him since.