Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put in an opinion.  Eric is not the same shooter as he used to be.  He shoots much slower than he used to!  He points you to death.  I think he had 2 "D's" for the entire match.  Chris Tilley was posting the fastest times, by far.  However, Eric has reached the point where he realizes that points are the most important factor in IPSC, not speed.  A good lesson we should all learn from.

Oh, and for the record, I shoot Limited better than Open, because I don't shoot Open.  But don't worry, I'll be visiting the Area 2 and Area 4 with my new Open gun, and I will be ready!  CAN'T WAIT!  

Phil, SLOWER being the key word..... I had 5 mikes and 25 some D's for the entire match. More than I should shooting minor, but hey, I had fun, and I shot the best match overall I ever had.. ;)

PS, Thanks for all the kind words.

(Edited by IPSC G34 at 9:57 am on Feb. 16, 2003)

Just a short note to apologise to BE Forum members for my failure to attend the Frank Garcia match as intended during my recent visit to Orlando.

I really wanted to meet you guys but on Sunday morning the weather in Orlando was miserable and, in any case, I was held captive by a bunch of IPSC guys from around the world who forced me to be their tour guide and driver.

My evil captors also forced me to buy them all lunch at Hooters and, despite my protests, I just couldn't escape.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll have another opportunity to meet somewhere soon.