Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Future Wheelgun

mshotwell

100_1947.jpg

She'll be 2 on valentines day. She had a slow start coming at 1lb 13oz. It took about

8 months to wieght as much as my 625. Girls don't just play with dolls.

100_1950.jpg

Her gun is a double action only, (trigger pull about like an Armilite 50cal). Not sure if caps

are major or minor. I know that there not aloud in the house(Moms Rules).

She'll be 2 on valentines day. She had a slow start coming at 1lb 13oz. It took about

Her gun is a double action only, (trigger pull about like an Armilite 50cal). Not sure if caps

This is my daughter Lilith - 4 years old - on christmas with my (!) present - a "duck shoot fair"

When I asked her playing some cards, she answered: "dad, I´ve no time, I´ve to shoot some ducks!" - any questions... :rolleyes:

DVC!

Sascha

edit - forgot: never let my daughter see this gun - she would really fall in love with these pink grips!!! :wub:

post-6018-1168198641.jpg

post-6018-1168198693.jpg

Edited by cooper_999

This is my daughter Lilith - 4 years old - on christmas with my (!) present - a "duck shoot fair"

When I asked her playing some cards, she answered: "dad, I´ve no time, I´ve to shoot some ducks!" - any questions... :rolleyes:

DVC!

Sascha

edit - forgot: never let my daughter see this gun - she would really fall in love with these pink grips!!! :wub:

I see you have been teaching her at home Sascha, nice high grip on the gun even with the right hand only.

I have 2 daughters, one is nearly 9 and the other 7yrs old in 3 weeks time, they both love the 617 with the C-more fitted on it. :wub::D

Cute kids!! Enjoy them before they grow into teenagers...... ;)

I know what you mean - the two other princesses are 14 and 17..... :wacko:

I have four girls at home - this is not always easy! :wacko:;)

I see you have been teaching her at home Sascha, nice high grip on the gun even with the right hand only.

I have 2 daughters, one is nearly 9 and the other 7yrs old in 3 weeks time, they both love the 617 with the C-more fitted on it

the two elder girls are not interested in shooting, but Lili is very interested! There´s still hope.... ;)

DVC!

Sascha

Edited by cooper_999