Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Proposed Rules Affecting Open Division

edwin garcia

I've noticed there are numerous proposals that will affect atleast the Prod. division. Are there any in Open div. (other than the holster/mag pouch distance) that i need to be aware of?

Thanks!

PS

I know, i have to read through the proposal. But I know BE'ers can post to me faster than i can read the draft!

Happy New Year!

I've noticed there are numerous proposals that will affect atleast the Prod. division. Are there any in Open div. (other than the holster/mag pouch distance) that i need to be aware of?

Thanks!

PS

I know, i have to read through the proposal. But I know BE'ers can post to me faster than i can read the draft!

Happy New Year!

Yes, the location of the gun and the mags in relationship to the belt rule. 1-5/8" holster and the 1" mag pouch away from the inside of the belt.

does anybody know what the logic was with making the new distances 1 5/8" and 1"??? i wasnt aware that there was a problem with the 50mm distance, at least in open division.

We are we all awaiting that response. Join us at www.uspsa.org on the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

does anybody know what the logic was with making the new distances 1 5/8" and 1"??? i wasnt aware that there was a problem with the 50mm distance, at least in open division.

We are we all awaiting that response. Join us at www.uspsa.org on the forums.

Yeah, seems to be alot of interest in this topic. I am included in it, and agree wth a lot of the folks posting in the USPSA forum.