Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Cheely

kevin c

Bought a DVD from Matt out of the classifieds here. It never came, and wasn't insured. I told Matt, kinda hoping he'd split the loss with me, but what he did instead was get me another copy of the DVD at his own expense.

I salute a (too) rare gentleman and man of honor.

It ain't easy doing the college and USPSA thing, isn't it Matt?

PB I can answer that as I have been trying to obtain only my associates degree since 1990. :o yeah.....19 frigging 90.....I did take a 10yr break then a 2yr break then a 1yr break......and only take 1 or 2 classes at a time, but now only 3 more classes......woohoo.....damn I hope it doesn't take me that long to get my M card. :(

sounds like a love fest! you boys wear protection! :):ph34r:

I've made it this far without it, no need to use it now that I'm hitched :ph34r:

It is fun duckwalking around campus with a water bottle...even the crazy people get freaked out :D

just bought a long dust cover sti of matt and could not ask for a better transacion gun was shipped fast and was just as discribed thanks matt gun shoots great

I had the same experience. I bought his Bedell Lightning and 4 mags. Great gun, was just as Matt described. Both gun and mags have run flawless since I received the gun aprox. 1000 rds. Both Matt and Dan were great, answered all my questions in a prompt and polite manner. The only flaw with this gun is I can't use the excuse that the gun is holding me back :D Thanks GM Matt. I also want to thank Dan Bedell for getting the fiber-optic sight installed in time for me to shoot a match last Sunday.

I would not hesitate to buy another gun or Mags from Matt and I am currently saving for a Bedell Open gun.

Craig

Edited by Craiger

Flex, your keyboard says no, but your eyes say yes :wub:

This thread started out normal, but now it's getting weird.......

Yea, the thread is almost, I don't know, well the only way to describe it at this point is , "sticky".

Where is that puking smiley when you need it...