Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Florida State Championship

Open class, I just love my big stick <_<

Got my app. in the mail to Wadette today.

Seeing, but not shooting the Open lit a fire under my butt. :blink:

and beating all the local Masters at CFRPC probably didn't hurt th emotivation either, huh? B)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and beating all the local Masters at CFRPC probably didn't hurt th emotivation either, huh? B)

I know the mean guy he hired to ride in the cart and he said I could make a lot of money or get to harass everybody so I passed on the money and will be looking forward to the fringe benefits

I know the mean guy he hired to ride in the cart and he said I could make a lot of money or get to harass everybody so I passed on the money and will be looking forward to the fringe benefits

Does that mean you get all the free ammo (and gifts) again?

Keep this up and you will need to build a 9x25 to shoot all of my ammo with!

Edited by L9X25

Doess that mean you get all the free ammo (and gifts) again?

Keep this up and you will need to build a 9x25 to shoot all of my ammo with!

Not a chance :D

• 2 weeks later...

They will be doing early check-in Friday afternoon at the range. The information will be in your shooting packet. If you intend to drive up on Saturday morning, you will need to be there well before 8:00 to get your packet and be ready by 8:00.

Update for any folks that would like to shoot the match:

You should contact Wadette to reserve a spot at: wadette@earthlink.net or 863-385-8581.

All payments will have to made in cash or moneyorder at this point.

Venry,

Based on past matches with the same folks, the range should be open for inspection on Friday afternoon. Since the RO's will be shooting with their squads on Saturday, there will be nobody shooting on Friday. I am told that Wadette will be there on Friday afternoon hand out shooter packages and register any last minute folks, but I would not expect that she will be there all day.

Leo

Last I heard was the CR 630 (that was closed yesterday for fires) was opened up today. The fires are 80% contained, but supposed to be windy today and might add to the problem.

Havent heard about the actual range yet, but was told by a Fire Official from Frostproof that yesterday, the fires were right by/next to the range. He said "behind" the range, but he didn't know which direction that was (ie north, south, east, west)

Hope its still going on.

Havent heard about the actual range yet, but was told by a Fire Official from Frostproof that yesterday, the fires were right by/next to the range. He said "behind" the range, but he didn't know which direction that was (ie north, south, east, west)

Wholly Smokes!

:D