Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nmps Icore Match Dec 10 Near Strasburg, Va

slflr

NMPS near Strasburg VA will host it's first ICORE match. Match is limmited to 15-20 shooters.

PM me for further info or sign up via email <danelainec@verizon.net>. There will be 4-5 classifier stages. 100+/- rounds.

Remember....slowwww wayyy downnnnnnn B)

Great advice! I hope to make this match - time permiting. I am please to see that there will now be a second ICORE club here in Virginia (the other one is here: www.shootersparadise.com).

The Orchard (aka North Mountain) is one of the nicer venues to shoot around here; it feels a little like a golf-course (only w/ more noise). Will have to dust off the 625 and load up some .45ACP.

Regards,

Douglas Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

NMPS under the direction of Dan and Elaine Chandler, held it's first ICORE match today. The weather Elaine picked for the match was perfect. CAVU and in the mid 60's. Next match will be held as weather permits. As ususal, Bob's Squirrel Chili was a hit. For those participants who are not ICORE members, I urge you to get your membership apps in the mail. This match should get us all classified in ICORE.

Results from our first ICOR match are as follows.

1st Bob Perdue

2nd Kevin Greeley

3rd Doug Johnson

4th Mark Burns

5th Jeff Salzburg

6th Dan Chandler

7thTracy Grissett

8th Tom Pike

9th Gary Foreman

10th Ward Simmons

11th Elaine Chandler

Edited by slflr

Nice going, Bob. Looks like that coaching is paying off!

Forgive me for not giving credit where it is due.

Thanks to my coach and my gunsmith for all their hard work getting me where I am today. :D:D:D

Edited by slflr

Thanks to Bob Purdue and Dan and Elaine Chandler for organizing this - the second ICORE club in Virginia (the 1st one is here: www.shootersparadise.com).

Very good weather today, that was surpassed only by the company and good shooting by all (not to mention the best squirell chili I've had all season).

Regards,

Douglas

Thanks to Bob Purdue and Dan and Elaine Chandler for organizing this - the second ICORE club in Virginia (the 1st one is here: www.shootersparadise.com).

Very good weather today, that was surpassed only by the company and good shooting by all (not to mention the best squirell chili I've had all season).

Regards,

Douglas

+1

Great Match.

Now I got to find a couple more suitable revolvers. Or a better holster for a Super Redhawk! :D

Hi Bob......been meaning to E-Mail you since we last saw each other up at the ICORE in PA. Thanks for fixing the revo.

Dan & Elaine are super people. I was glad to hear they were doing an ICORE. Congrats on #1 (no in doubt) !! Saw that Tracy Griffet did quite well. Was he shooting that short barrel Model 10 with wadcutters over bullseye? I was with him at IPSC match their and he did really well and it was his CCW piece.

My EM is in my profile.

Merry Xmas!

Glenn "Ole Codger" Tracey

Hi Bob......been meaning to E-Mail you since we last saw each other up at the ICORE in PA. Thanks for fixing the revo.

Dan & Elaine are super people. I was glad to hear they were doing an ICORE. Congrats on #1 (no in doubt) !! Saw that Tracy Griffet did quite well. Was he shooting that short barrel Model 10 with wadcutters over bullseye? I was with him at IPSC match their and he did really well and it was his CCW piece.

My EM is in my profile.

Merry Xmas!

Glenn "Ole Codger" Tracey

Tracy,

EM sent.

For those of you that shot our ICORE match, it is time to send in your ICORE membership apps. The score sheets and classifier funds are in the mail.

Thanks for comming to the match. It was a blast.

Bob