Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cr Speed Mag Pouch

dohboy

Does anyone out there know what size nuts (threaded & non-threaded) and washer (serrated) are used on the CR Speed mag pouches? Like everyone else, I've lost some along the way and used up the spares that came with one of my mag pouches (at the time of purchase, not all of my mag pouches contained extras).

I went to the Rescomp site and they want $19 for their "adjuster kit", which includes 2X Versa-Pouch adjusters, 2X unthreaded washer nuts & 2X Threaded nuts.

I would like to be able to go down to the local hardware store and pick up extras and not pay an arm and a leg for them. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

Does anyone out there know what size nuts (threaded & non-threaded) and washer (serrated) are used on the CR Speed mag pouches? Like everyone else, I've lost some along the way and used up the spares that came with one of my mag pouches (at the time of purchase, not all of my mag pouches contained extras).

I went to the Rescomp site and they want $19 for their "adjuster kit", which includes 2X Versa-Pouch adjusters, 2X unthreaded washer nuts & 2X Threaded nuts.

I would like to be able to go down to the local hardware store and pick up extras and not pay an arm and a leg for them. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

I just tested the threaded nuts from my versa-pouches, and an M3 metric bolt fits them perfectly.

I just tested the threaded nuts from my versa-pouches, and an M3 metric bolt fits them perfectly.

Thanks. So here is a dumb question (I'm not mechanically inclined), does that mean the size of the threaded nuts are M3 as well?

If you check WWW.USPSA.COM in the members section, and then in the classifieds area, you will find a fellow by the name of James Louque who sells CR SPEED magpouch screw locknuts - $1.89 ea. Regular hex nuts are $1.69 ea. + .50 S&H.

These will stay put, and you won't have to look for replacements! ;)

I love mine.

If you check WWW.USPSA.COM in the members section, and then in the classifieds area, you will find a fellow by the name of James Louque who sells CR SPEED magpouch screw locknuts - $1.89 ea. Regular hex nuts are $1.69 ea. + .50 S&H.

These will stay put, and you won't have to look for replacements! ;)

I love mine.

I'd say that is a significant savings.... :o

• 1 year later...

For anyone who has lost the nut from a C R Speed mag pouch. Go to your local hobby store and buy

Dubro Racing #2101 3mm Nylon Insert Lock Nuts.

Four to a pack and cost me $1.09 here at the Hobbytown USA in Augusta Ga.

Go buy them even if you haven't lost a nut yet.

Paul