Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Taurus 24/7 Pro

Fireant

I'm guessing a big no in production since its SA/DA and not DA/SA, but maybe for L-10 and I know for CDP/ESP in IDPA. I thought it was neat that they came with Slant Pro sights already and the trigger was better out of the box than the M&P I compared it to.

I don't know too much about the 24/7 line, but I own a pt99afs. When the gun works it is fine. But I broke the rear sight over the summer and have been waiting for them to come in from back order. This is the second time this has happened to me. So just a word of advice if it breaks or needs to be sent to Taurus, it will be a LONG time before you see it again. The first time it broke, it took them 6 months to replace the rear sight. So I hope you have better luck than I

Got one about a year for the wife. I ended up keeping it for myself. I have shot in a few matches. It has become my regular carry gun. The Glocks have been put a away. I have found it much easier to shoot accurately. I just like the way it handles. I can clear plate racks all day from 25 yds with it. If I stop shooting open for any reason I would not hesitate to use it.

Mike