Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jp Rifle

cksh8me

After 3 plus years of trouble free shooting my JP upper, the gas tube gave up the ghost and broke inside the gas block. I tried taking it apart and got almost to the point of getting the gas block over the comp, nope. I called JP sent the upper back with a letter and figured after a week I'd get a call. Nope. I called them they said it should be done on Friday. Cool great turnaround time. Friday rolls around and I'm too busy to call them with my CC# and by the time I did call them it was Thursday of the next week. I called them to give them my CC# and they said the upper shipped out on Monday and you should have it tomorrow.

They replaced the gas block and gas tube and all the labor. I was expecting to pay about $200.00 to get it fixed and shipped back.Nope all covered by them. I've had great success with their upper and a great experience with them with them for this repair. I'll buy another. Great product great company to deal with.

This is the kind of post is that convinced me to have them build me a rifle. It arrived last week and I couldnt be happier,,,,, unless Jessica Simpson delivered it to me nekkid. :ph34r:

Edited by tnek

I have a JP upper and could not be any happier with it ..... Stories like that is what makes shooting so much fun and less worry... :D

I can't wait until I can finally own a JP. this makes me even more confident in their products!

I work for a somewhat progressive police department, and we are going to issue JP's to the entire Tactical Team, in 223 and 308. I am flying out to MN in couple of weeks for 2 days of visiting the factory and T and E on the gear we intend on selecting. cant wait, cant wait..will fill you all in with photos and all............. :P

JP has an Ambi/modular safety....meaning you can either have it ont he left side, right side or both sides of the weapon. That is availible on both the JP-15 and CTR-02.

He can also do the ambi mag release as well.

Both rifles are right side eject, and both will clear your face, no problem

Tim

JP has an Ambi/modular safety....meaning you can either have it ont he left side, right side or both sides of the weapon. That is availible on both the JP-15 and CTR-02.

He can also do the ambi mag release as well.

Both rifles are right side eject, and both will clear your face, no problem

Tim

Hey thanks for the info ... I intend getting into 3gun next year, at the moment I just shoot practical shotgun. I want to get the best package possible and have been told JP rifles are the way to go, plus Benelli M2, what pistol would you guys recommend and in what cal ? Al

RamRod,

Go ahead and make the leap it is well worth it... :o

Well, I recently bought a RRA Tactical CAR A4 w/Eothech and love it. I thought about selling it to get a JP15 Viking Tactics Specialized Rifle instead. I don't want to regret selling it though, I'm gonna try to get the JP-15 and keep the RRA also :D