Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great Customer Serivce

uscbigdawg

So as y'all know I've recently moved to North Carolina and even though we're deploying soon, am an IPSC shooter and have to shoot in some form or another. Well, there's way too much 3-Gun between now and when I deploy to pass up.

So, I put the wheels into motion and contacted many folks about getting setup as quickly as possible. Benny Hill for one of his awesome Benelli M2's, I had him modify out a 16" DPMS upper and drop it on a Cav Arms lower I picked up at a SMM3G a couple of years back (in your face TMC! :lol: ). All I have to say is that if you even thought about getting a rifle or shotgun from Benny, don't hesitate. Talk about going waaaay above the call of duty. Both are sweet. I can't wait for this weekend's FOP.

For the pistol it's tough 'cause I don't have my Open gun here and since I don't have nor the space to have a reloading press, can't truly shoot Open. So, I started the hunt for a Glock. Not wanting to just buy anything, I went with a G22 from Chris Patty at CPWSA. Multiple reasons. Great pistol that I've wanted for a while (I use to own a G35), I can have Kartozian at Custom Glock build it into a sweet blaster for me, I can have the boys at SJC build me an Open 9mm Major upper for it and it'll run right out the box for the matches that I'll shoot between now and deployment. The kicker with going with Chris over other sellers is that he's a forum sponsor and a big match sponsor. So, as y'all might know, I'm big on supporting those that support the sport. Thanks Chris.

Both did a great job in fitting me into their busy schedules and getting me these guns in time for this match (the FOP) and the Area 6, 3-Gun. Then I can get some practice for the Ft. Benning 3-Gun too.

Just know you can't ask for two better folks to work with. I'm 100% sold on you guys forever. You're truly some of the best in our sport.

Rich

I haven't (yet) had the privilege of doing business with Benny, but from eveything I read here (*The SOURCE) I expect it to be a good experience when it happens. ;)

And it will....

Edited by ima45dv8