Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 South Carolina Section Toys For Tots Match

Results are posted. http://lchico.5u.com/t4t/t4t.html

We had a record 94 shooters. :wub: The Marines took over 120 toys (including 3 new bicycles!), and over $2150.00 in cash and checks for the Toys for Tots program.

$730 of that was donated by 'virtual competitors' including many from this forum. :) I will post a full list of virtual competitors later this weekend (after I've had some sleep ;) )

With 94 shooters, seven stages & seven squads, 160 rounds, a food vendor, a prize table that allowed every shooter to 'win' something by random drawing . . .This match was bigger & more involved than some section matches I've worked at in the past!

This match just gets bigger & better every year!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2006 Toys for Tots Statistician

This was my 3rd TOTs match and certainly the best.

I can't wait to see the results even though my brain farts killed any hope of being a threat.

The pre-registration was an excellent idea.

Wow! That was fun! What a great turn out! It was cold but at least there wasn't any wind and it didn't rain!

I want to thank everyone for their generousity in supporting the Toys for Tots program. We collected more toys than ever this year and $2,151 for Toys for Tots (the Marine's will use the cash donated to buy more toys for the program).

I want to congratulate the winners. Good job to all. Thanks to all of the regulars who helped out with the new shooters. Everything went smoothly. I was also very happy to see all of the junior shooters. They are the future. Also, thanks to everyone who helped take down the stages after the match. We really appreciate it.

I also want to thank our crew at MCRC - Donnie, Tim, Tom, and Julie. They are the backbone of our matches at the club. They are the ones who are always behind the scenes before the matches making sure everything is taken care of. The reason this match went off as smoothly as it did is because of the work they did before hand.

Finally, I want to thank Linda for everything she did to make this work. I thought her online registration was awesome and it really helped speed things up the day of the match. I would NEVER EVER think of putting on a match like this without her (or the rest of the MCRC crew).

I will have pictures available on-line by tomorrow evening (I will post here to let y'all know when they are up).

I want to ask everyone to email or contact our sponsors (http://www.southcarolina-uspsa.org/T4TSponsors.htm) and thank them for their generousity. Everyone who was at the match got a prize.

Next year's match will be December 8, 2007.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!

Oh one other thing - Congrats to Sandra Orvig who finally saw the light and is now a Gamecock fan! :D She was wearing her new colors proudly at the match. Go Cocks!!

Edited by Jack Suber

Wow! That was fun! What a great turn out! It was cold but at least there wasn't any wind and it didn't rain!

I want to thank everyone for their generousity in supporting the Toys for Tots program. We collected more toys than ever this year and $2,151 for Toys for Tots (the Marine's will use the cash donated to buy more toys for the program).

I want to congratulate the winners. Good job to all. Thanks to all of the regulars who helped out with the new shooters. Everything went smoothly. I was also very happy to see all of the junior shooters. They are the future. Also, thanks to everyone who helped take down the stages after the match. We really appreciate it.

I also want to thank our crew at MCRC - Donnie, Tim, Tom, and Julie. They are the backbone of our matches at the club. They are the ones who are always behind the scenes before the matches making sure everything is taken care of. The reason this match went off as smoothly as it did is because of the work they did before hand.

Finally, I want to thank Linda for everything she did to make this work. I thought her online registration was awesome and it really helped speed things up the day of the match. I would NEVER EVER think of putting on a match like this without her (or the rest of the MCRC crew).

I will have pictures available on-line by tomorrow evening (I will post here to let y'all know when they are up).

I want to ask everyone to email or contact our sponsors (http://www.southcarolina-uspsa.org/T4TSponsors.htm) and thank them for their generousity. Everyone who was at the match got a prize.

Next year's match will be December 8, 2007.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!

Oh one other thing - Congrats to Sandra Orvig who finally saw the light and is now a Gamecock fan! :D She was wearing her new colors proudly at the match. Go Cocks!!

Thank you Jack for the Wonderful Match! Great Job. Thank you MCRC CREW! Linda: Maybe now you can have breather for the rest of the year and enjoy a truffle or two with your coffee!

Hmmm, Fan?!! Still confused ;)

Thank you Jack for the Wonderful Match! Great Job. Thank you MCRC CREW! Linda: Maybe now you can have breather for the rest of the year and enjoy a truffle or two with your coffee!

The Match Pix will be posted shortly. The Gamecock shirt says it all. :D

Sandra -- Breather? that's not how the stats business works. Most of the major work starts 6 months out. I am currently drowning in paperwork for SC State, Targeting Education & Summer Blast. July & August are my calm months!

However, there is never a day that can't be improved by good coffee & good chocolate!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Sandra -- Breather? that's not how the stats business works. Most of the major work starts 6 months out. I am currently drowning in paperwork for SC State, Targeting Education & Summer Blast. July & August are my calm months!

However, there is never a day that can't be improved by good coffee & good chocolate!

Linda Chico (L-2035)

So where and when can i come shoot with you girls again.

Really like that shirt Sandra, that must have hurt

So where and when can i come shoot with you girls again.

Really like that shirt Sandra, that must have hurt

Hi Jeff

Charleston shoots the first Saturday of each month & Columbia shoots the second Saturday of each month.

Sandra usually has such great taste in clothes . . .Did Sandra lose a bet? :lol:

The next 'big" match for the SC Section is the State Section Championship the second weekend in April (Fri 4-13 & Sat 4-14). We usually have a few AL shooters come up to play -- maybe you can hitch a ride?

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

Edited by LChico