Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saiga 12 For 3 Gun

hiropro

I've tried one recently, until high caps are readily available you'll be at a disadvantage against tube feds on courses of fire less than 20+ rounds. And you will definitely be at a disadvantage against someone using an open tube fed gun with speed loaders if you don't have 10 round magazines.

• 2 weeks later...
Don't wait for a match just get out and test them! I have my own matches coming up and I need them! Well I guess I can wait a bit longer!

Yes, I plan to test them tomorrow after I get them this afternoon...and will use them at the match on sunday. If there are going to be problems the match demons will make sure of it there!

Friday I received 2 prototype magazines from AGP Arms in Tempe, AZ to beta-test before they commence a full production run.

Saturday I tested the magazines and submitted a detailed report to AGP Arms. AGP Arms will be making several modifications to the magazines based on my feedback, and that of the other testers before commencing a production run.

We are getting very close to having the capability to use our Saigas to their full potential. I will keep you all posted on further developements.

Why use Saiga when you can get Molot VEPR instead? :)

Basic Saiga is missing all these great features of Molot VEPR

Picatinny top rail, 2 lower rails

Automatic last round bolt hold open

Extended magazine release

Magazine well

2 sided safety

Folding stock

Flash hider

Magazines available from 2rd to 15rd at Germany

art_331_2.jpg

Ah...because Saiga are 207 Euro ($249) vice 1,049 Euro ($1,300)?

And because Saiga are available all over America and VEPR are not being imported?

Although the bling factor is pretty high with the VEPR!

:P

Alex

AGP Turbo send us an e-mail asking whether we still want the 10-round mags. I replied yes and asked when they will be shipped. They said in one week.

Can't wait for my Saiga 12 to have a full 10-rounds in the tube and one in the pipe for 11. Yahoo.