Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leather Holster For Glock 21?

Bill T

I'm having a hell of a time finding a leather, (or for that matter ANY holster), for my wifes new Glock 21. We just got back from Cabela's and they had just about every make imaginable from Bianchi, DeSantis, etc. for every Glock model avaliable except the 21. Same deal with Sportsmans Warehouse. I've seen a few I could order on line but I'd like to look at it before I buy. Any suggestions?? Bill T.

I have a Milt Sparks Summer Special for my G17 and love it. They're a bit on the pricey side but are great holsters. I'm reasonably sure they would be able to make one for a G21. I know you said you wanted to look before you buy but I highly recommend any of Milt Sparks' holsters.

Bianchi Pinch...Been carrying my 21 that way for ages. It sits just behind my hip so the grip rides into the small of my back. Not sure if Bianchi still makes it tho. The 20 (10mm) I believe has the same frame size as the 21. You might look for Glock 20 holsters as well. As for competition gear, not sure about that one. Kydex, if I were to venture a guess.

Edited by carinab

When I had a Glock 21 I used a Safariland 560 Custom Fit Paddle Holster. What I liked about the holster is the adjustments. I know use the same holster (g21 holster) for both a Colt Commander and turn 3 adj screws I have a holster for my USP FS 9mm.

The only two places I would buy leather from are Kramer and Milt Sparks. Yeah, you *pay* for them but if it's for an everyday working gun, it's worth every penny. Also...think horsehide. Worlds better than cowhide. They don't get soggy and don't release the dye onto your clothes when wet.