Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Section Match

Nemo

Next weekend another "who's who" of revomen will be at the OOPS for the Iowa match. I wish I was. :( But the FL section match was scheduled at it was one that I could shoot with my sons so had to change plans.

We have 4 revo shooters registered at the FL Section. Call to those not going to Iowa, if you can be in the Titusville area next weekend come and shoot the match!

B)

Shoot alphas!

The weekend of October 7 & 8 will be a very good weekend for wheelgunner's who are looking for good matches to attend.

Iowa Single-Stack and Revolver back-to-back matches, and Sectional Matches in Florida and Ohio.

Someday, Nemo, we will be attending the same match. But my plans for this weekend include avoiding Shakey Bridges while trying not to embarass myself in front of my fellow wheelgunners at the Ohio Sectional.

One of the good things that my daughter's and I share is a love of shooting. Even though she's "all grown-up" my oldest, Diana, still looks forward to attending matches with me. And she will be squadded with me this weekend. :D

Good luck and good shooting to you and your sons.

Also include the North Carolina section in that if you will.....

The numbers are getting great....30 plus at Iowa, 9 or 10 at Ohio, 11 or 12 at North Carolina, and 4 or 5 at Florida......................

looks to be around 60 wheelgunners at an USPSA major match all on the same weekend, all be it not at the same place..................Just have to work on that next year.

Keep up the good work, I have been told under the table that the future of the Revolver division in USPSA is not as bleak as it has been. :)

I myself will be working hard to bring not one more but two more to the 2007 USPSA Nationals...............and am really thinking about attending the IDPA nationals in 2007 also.

SAM

Nemo, I'm really sorry you can't make it out here, but I hope you and the other Florida wheels at your Sectional have a great match! Nice that your boys have the chance to shoot another major. We'll save a spot for you at the 2007 Iowa Back-to-Back, OK? :)

Good luck to all this next weekend, be it at Iowa, Ohio, NC or FL. May all your reloads be smooth!

Duck, we'll be shooting together soon. I'm looking forward to that!

Car$, I'm also looking forward to have my boys meet and shoot together with Sam. It will be the Hormonal Disorder squad with all those teenagers there. :D

Wheeler, I'll see you Saturday. I'll be in squad 11, The Mr. Mom squad.

DVC

:D Great match! 8 very nice and balanced stages. You know... Didn't have to do a reload after shooting just one round. Only four revos in attendance but I'm sure we all had a lot of fun.

Got to meet FLWheeler; a super cool gentleman! I'm glad I got to see him shoot early on :o I was too relaxed and he could've beaten me if I didn't start paying attention to what I was doing.

Hopefully next year the match won't fall in such a busy weekend and we could have a revo gathering in Florida.

Thanks to the match organizers and congrats to all the winners!

B)

Nemo. Congrats on the HOA in revolver. I have a whole list of great excuses why I didn't win, but I have to use the one that says "I need to hit the target in order score points"

BTW. Can I exchange score sheets with one of the young Nemos next time. Those guys are good. Great to meet you. See at another match soon.

Thanx Eric, Jay, FLWheeler and Bwana! I have to say that I may have had help from the other 3 revos. I think they didn't shoot their A-game.

One thing, Ray Lambert got really beautiful trophies for the division winners and section champions. I got the division HOA but not enough participation to give out the section revo champ trophy. Maybe next year.

Edited by Nemo