Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Da Bears

davidball

OK, we are accustomed to seeing good defense . . . a running attack - this we are familiar with . . . but a quality, down the field, over the top passing game? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Your Talking about the SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, we are accustomed to seeing good defense . . . a running attack - this we are familiar with . . . but a quality, down the field, over the top passing game? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Your Talking about the SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key words are "accustomed" , "good defense" and "running attack" :P:P Da Bears!!!! :D:D

Edited by palcapt

It still matters not! The NFC, that stands for nancy football co-eds, are just the after dinner mint for the Colts :P

I actually had the purple pachyderm call me at home to give me the "baltimore colts" thing. I told him I would nail JG to get even. Like I have a chance, kind of like tommy brady has a chance. ;)

I have only one thing to say:

Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory;

Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T-formation.

Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, bear down.

What other team has a fight song in which ALL THE FANS know it and can sing it at any moment. My husband taught to me the fight song back in 1985 and he has regretted it ever since :lol:

BEAR DOWN !!!! CHICAGO BEARS!!!

ps I've got the CPR equipment on standby to resusitate Dave if needed. This is going to be some day for football in the Midwest.

Yeah because Indianapolis definetely choked coming back from an 18 point deficit to the Patriots. ;)

did not look good going into the half against probably one of the best dynasty of all time. :o Don't get me wrong I hate the Pats and how can you hate the COLTS. :) I was in 6th grade when the last time Da Bears was in this position so I will enjoy the next 2wks :D

Got home from the Hoosier Dome about an hour or so ago. All I can say is that place is always loud but I have NEVER heard it that loud. :o

Went down about 2ish and walked around and enjoyed the the crowds, had a beer and taunted patsi fans. Thankfully there were not that many patsi fans, I was very supprised.

I must admit I thought we were toast before the halftime when we went down 21-3.

Dallas Clark has proven to be one of the best TE's in football and we wouldnt have gotten past the first playoff game without him.

I told the wife that if the D didnt have a come to jesus meeting at halftime we were finished.

Watching Manning bring this team back for one of the best games I have seen in the dome, if not THE best about gave me a heart attack.

Now the proverbial monkey is off the back of Peyton.

As far as the Bears, I am actually glad they won mainly cause without sounding terrible I feel we will have a easier time beating them. And trust me beat them we will. Destiny is involved and the Bears are on the wrong side of it this year.

The Bears are weakest downfield...which the Saints are pretty damn effective at. Another thing to consider is the Saints will be playing in near 0 degree temperature.

I forsee the Colts vs. the Saints in the Superbowl.

Half right . . . :)

Did you forget that the Patriots won 3 of the last 5 superbowl? :o Don't count em out yet...they just beat the "hottest" team this year ;)

Ooops. :)

i lost 2 guns at o'hare going to second chance in 87-i hate chicago...sorry guyz.

Urlacher's always doing crap like that . . . :)

Edited by davidball

Subject: GO BEARS !!!!

We Chicago Bear fans amuse ourselves by scaring every Green Bay fan we see strutting down the street with that obnoxious green & gold "G" on his shirt. We would swerve our cars as if to hit them, and then swerve back just missing them.

One day, while driving along, I saw a priest. I thought I would do a good deed, so I pulled over and asked the priest,

"Where are you going Father?"

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"Climb in, Father! I'll give you a lift!"

The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat, and we continued down the road. Suddenly, I saw a Green Bay fan walking down the road, with that "G" shirt on and I in stinctively swerved as if to hit him but, as usual, I swerved back into the road just in time. Even though I was certain that I had missed the guy, I still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, I glanced in my mirrors but still didn't see anything. I then remembered the priest, and turned to the priest and said,

"Sorry Father, I almost hit that Green Bay fan."

"That's OK," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

GO BEARS!

Subject: GO BEARS !!!!

We Chicago Bear fans amuse ourselves by scaring every Green Bay fan we see strutting down the street with that obnoxious green & gold "G" on his shirt. We would swerve our cars as if to hit them, and then swerve back just missing them.

One day, while driving along, I saw a priest. I thought I would do a good deed, so I pulled over and asked the priest,

"Where are you going Father?"

"I'm going to give mass at St. Francis Church, about 2 miles down the road," replied the priest.

"Climb in, Father! I'll give you a lift!"

The priest climbed into the rear passenger seat, and we continued down the road. Suddenly, I saw a Green Bay fan walking down the road, with that "G" shirt on and I in stinctively swerved as if to hit him but, as usual, I swerved back into the road just in time. Even though I was certain that I had missed the guy, I still heard a loud "THUD."

Not understanding where the noise came from, I glanced in my mirrors but still didn't see anything. I then remembered the priest, and turned to the priest and said,

"Sorry Father, I almost hit that Green Bay fan."

"That's OK," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."

GO BEARS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tom Brady in Heaven

Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven,

God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a

faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity,

Tom ," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up

here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the

corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Blue & White sidewalk, a

50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Colts logo flag, and in every

window, a Colts towel. Tom looked at God and said

"God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an

all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even won a few Super bowls

God said "So what's your point Tom?" "Well, why does Peyton get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: “Tom, that's not Peyton's house, it's mine!"

I was born in Chicago in 1945. As I grew up, George Hallas led the Bears to many an NFL championship. Then he died. When I was in college, the Bears practice field was being redone and they had to use ours at Northern Illinois University for a season. I became familiar with many of the players that year as they sat around in our student union to get a snack now and then. That year, they won another NFL championship. Years later, a former player who was with that team became coach of the Bears... his name was Mike Ditka. Now it wasn't enough anymore to win a championship since they now had a Super Bowl. He took the Bears to their first Super Bowl win. Now I have the second chance in my lifetime to see the Bears win a Super Bowl.

Am I pumped or what!

The Colts? Phssssh! They can't even stay in the town they started in. Johnny Unitas is turning is his grave.