Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Update On The Mueller 1x?

nontactical

There were a few posts on here 6-8 months ago from someone who seemed to have the inside track with Mueller. Thier target date for releasing thier 1x variable has long since passed, has anyone gotten an update?

247936718_a44355636c.jpg

This one?

There were a few posts on here 6-8 months ago from someone who seemed to have the inside track with Mueller. Thier target date for releasing thier 1x variable has long since passed, has anyone gotten an update?

This one?

AR15.com had a post of ~30 pages develop while waiting for this. I think it hit the archive server because of lack of posts. :(

IIRC, someone posted there that Mueller folks claim the project [monty python] isn't dead yet [/monty python] and they were still looking to produce. But couldn't give a ship estimate. In my book, that means it's 3-6 months out minimum.

Edited by kdmoore

I've called them 3 times in the last 6 months. They have had some problems bringing this scope to market. Last month they had dust in between some of the glass that they were not happy with. They were very optimistic about finishing the scope soon but had no completion date.

Ok..so I just called again. They are waiting for a new shipment of glass that should be in soon and then 2-3 months of testing again. The beginning of the year would be an optimistic release date.

The testing version I've played with looks good, that's where that pic came from :D

<_< Got any news on the next test batch?

Not sure if I know anything that's open disclosure :ph34r: I can say that I would like to see a 30mm tube and I'm accustomed to brighter illumination, being a long-time aimpoint user. For the projected cost difference vs the shortdot it's extremely not bad ;)