Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 1 Multi Gun Championship

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
tom-any round counts to throw our way yet?

Round Counts for the match should be: 99 rifle, 74 pistol, 73 shot, and 28 slugs for a total round count of 274.

Stages are up at the NASS website, www.nassonline.org

Still have plenty of room for shooters!

I'm looking for 3-4 more folks who are willing and able to be RO's at the match. RO's get to shoot for free, their scores count and we'll have a mini prize table for them. Staff will shoot on Friday before the match.

As of right now the MOR side match is on but will be limited to probably 3 stages.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

• 2 weeks later...
I had that problem too.. try clicking on the fields.. they might show up

I just checked the NASS site and couldn't find any problems with the application. It does ask if you need to download the latest Word but I said no and everything came through. If you are still having problems contact me directly at tomdagadget@hotmail.com and I'll see if I can get you an application.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the sponsor list. These are companies that have already committed to sponsoring the Area 1 Multi Gun match. There are still several others that are interested, they just haven't said yes or no 100%. The list is in alphabetical order.

Action Target, Arredondo Accessories, Brownell's, Chris Patty's Winning Shooting Accessories, C-More Systems, Devtron Scopecoat, DPMS Inc., Grams Engineering, Hornady Manufacturing, Howard Leight Hearing Protection, Insights Training Center, J. P. Enterprises, LRI, M2I Custom Tactical, Militec, Millenium Custom, Montana Gold Bullet, Nosler, Oakley, Oregon Freeze Dry, Otis Technology, Para-Ordnance, Precision Delta Bullets, Redding Reloading Equipment, Robar Companies, Rugged Gear, Safariland, Schuemann Barrel, Sierra Bullets, Speer Bullets, Starline Brass, STI International, Techwear USA, Trijicon Inc, Tru Glo Sights, Truck Vault, Unique-Tec, VZ Grips, Warne Manufacturing Co., and Zero Bullet Co.

Presently we've got 40 sponsors with many more to come. If you want into the match now is the time, get your registration in.

I had that problem too.. try clicking on the fields.. they might show up

I just checked the NASS site and couldn't find any problems with the application. It does ask if you need to download the latest Word but I said no and everything came through. If you are still having problems contact me directly at tomdagadget@hotmail.com and I'll see if I can get you an application.

Tom Chambers

Range Master

I'll convert it to adobe pdf and upload a copy in that format for you folks with Word issues.

http://www.nassonline.org/docs/2007Area1-3GunApp.pdf