Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Divorce

stiracer

I don;t pass judgement, I just tell the story...Thank goodness he never had any children...or he really would not have any money...as it is, #2/#7 gets half of his retirement...that is why he is still working at the age of 64...not that he wants to....LOL

You would think that by the time #7 came along again, he would have learned a little about it, but guess not..funny how you finally get burned if you go to the well too often..

I don;t pass judgement, I just tell the story...Thank goodness he never had any children...or he really would not have any money...as it is, #2/#7 gets half of his retirement...that is why he is still working at the age of 64...not that he wants to....LOL

You would think that by the time #7 came along again, he would have learned a little about it, but guess not..funny how you finally get burned if you go to the well too often..

After this i dont want to even think about getting married again!

So all i can say is they grow men tough in TEXAS!

...Mark (Divorced X 3)

Now that's got to get expensive.

Next time, just find a woman who hates you and buy her a house!

I survived. I have to admit to marrying my first wife twice. Maybe it's because I just don't give up easily. Safe to say I've taken the pledge and won't ever go through it again.

One evening a few years back I was telling this guy Steve (who used to run an office for me in New Orleans) about marrying the first one twice. He took a slow drink, stared at me for a while and finally said, "Y'alls is why dey is two barrels on some shoot-guns. Some fools, dey cain't be learned wid just one dose."

Guilty as charged. B)