Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Name Needed For Slide-glide #3

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not just supply an empty syringe, you can then just ladle the slide-glide into it ?

I can't selll it like that. Of course for "you guys" that'd be fine... but I don't think Dillon will put it in the Blue Press if you have to "laddle it in a syringe yourself."

That's cracking me up just thinking about it...

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, we're down to SlideGlide and SlideGlide Lite for the syringe. Volume may be the killer, but a refillable syringe might make sense. Sell the tube/syringe full of your favorite weight SlideGlide, and sell an economy size refill for the super duper no mess refillable syringe. :)

I think that is a good idea. And something on the syringe such as "great for revolver actions", "loose top ends", etc. My problem is trying to remember which # is for which application. But then that could just be my failing memory.

Guys don't take this wrong............Brian, if you are going to " Break Out" into the mainstream of the shooters you need to have more info on the uses. Just my 2 Pennys!!! :o

Ivan

That's one reason to limit the "over the counter" viscosities to 2. Then, hopefully, S-G Standard and S-G Lite, will hint you in the right direction. Then I'll also enclose a instruction sheet with each tube (for over the counter sales), which will have complete directions on where to use it and in what temperatures.

be