Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Grips Kit Put Your Order In Now!

cking

Just heard from Mikey357 and he's in. So that is everybody I'll place order ASAP. Will PM everybody when I get them.

Nemo 1 N Round yes

10MMDave 2 N Round yes

FL Wheeler 2 N Round yes

Festus1 1 N Round yes

JaxShooter 2 N Round yes

Cking 1 N round & 1 K square yes

mikey357 1 N round 1 K round yes

BadKarma 2 N round yes

RevoMan 2 N round yes

Bob McGee 1 N round yes

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard from Mikey357 and he's in. So that is everybody I'll place order ASAP. Will PM everybody when I get them.

Nemo 1 N Round yes

10MMDave 2 N Round yes

FL Wheeler 2 N Round yes

Festus1 1 N Round yes

JaxShooter 2 N Round yes

Cking 1 N round & 1 K square yes

mikey357 1 N round 1 K round yes

BadKarma 2 N round yes

RevoMan 2 N round yes

Bob McGee 1 N round yes

Thanks for all your efforts cking :wacko:

Actually I needed you guys also, because they wouldn't do a special run unless I could order a dozen or more.

Hogue acknowledged the order and set it up processing

"Very Good Claude. I will get this order entered in to the system and get it out asap."

Regards;

Ken

Hogue Inc.

• 3 weeks later...

The Grips are IN!!!!!!!!!! They look very nice, the wood is nicely grained. Came with all the pins and hardware

So here's how the money breaks down

Grip each were $44.95

Shipping for all the grips to me was $5.00 Ten people order grips so $.50 each

If you order one Grip add $3.50 postage, two grips $5.00 postage

So if you order one grip 44.95 + .50 + 3.50 = $48.95

If you ordered two grips 44.95 + 44.95 + .50 + 5.00 = $95.40

For your protection I recommend sending me a postal money via tracking. That way if I don't deliver it is mail fraud. If you want tracking on way on the grips shipped to you will have to add about $4 to postage. The shipping I quoted is for parcel post.

If you want you can just drop a personal check in with first class letter, it will just take about 7 more days to get the grips to you, because it will take that long to get them into the bank etc.

Make the checks/money orders out to Claude King POB 12895 Gainesville Florida 32604. Send me a PM or email when you post the letter and I send you a pm/email back when I get them.

Thanks, happy carving,

CKing

First shipment of grips have gone out, I PM'ed those folks.

A little notice to everybody. Do not remove much material from the mating sides of the grip. Cut the block in half, trim off the excess at the top so that you can place the two halves together. I put the alignment pins in, put the halves together then wrapped the two blocks with latex tubing to hold them tight. Then check the fit on the gun.

That way you can work the inside of the grips to deliver a perfect fit for your frame.

Happy carving.

• 4 months later...

Hi All:

I finally finished my first grip. I have not seen any pictures of anybody else's so here is mine. I added extra wood on the right side so my finger pad falls on the trigger instead of the first knuckle. I also added some yellowheart and bloodwood on the bottom to mock the "Big Butt" style that Houge makes. I had Pat Houge measure my hand at the '05 IRC and he made a custom fit grip for me. After shooting with it for a while I found a few things I wanted different so here are the results. I still don't shoot well but damn do I look good when I come to the line (well, at least my gun does). I will never be the "Dremilizer" that most of us have come to know and love here on the forum because I did most of the shaping with several different diameter sanding wheels mounted on my lathe.

FL Wheeler

Grips11.pdf

Grips_22.pdf