Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why We Split Up.

Merlin Orr

Why we split up.

She told me we couldn't afford beer anymore and I'd

have to quit. Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up.

I asked how come I had to give up stuff and she didn't.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that was what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back.

Just typical married stuff. She had 79 pair of shoes, I counted one day, and then bitched when I bought a $35 pair of running shoes to replace my 6 year old runing shoes..

Asked if I thought I really needed them. :huh:

[Married 25 years, a nd took a look at my wife one day and said "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheep apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a10 inch B/W TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me, that you are not holding up your side of things".

My wife is a very reasonable woman, and said to me, go out and find a 25 year blond, and I would make sure that once again you would be in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car and sleep on a cheap sofa bed......

[Married 25 years, a nd took a look at my wife one day and said "Honey, 25 years ago, we had a cheep apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a10 inch B/W TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 25 year old blond. Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and plasma TV, but I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me, that you are not holding up your side of things".

My wife is a very reasonable woman, and said to me, go out and find a 25 year blond, and I would make sure that once again you would be in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car and sleep on a cheap sofa bed......

You know, I shared this anecdote, which I believed humorous, with my wife, and I strongly suggest others do NOT do the same, unless you'd care to hear more specifics than you'd like, about sleeping together and age. :ph34r: