Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 2 Desert Classic

Keith

Anybody plan on shooting revolver for the Desert Classic this year? I see last year there were 18 signed up.

I have a few weeks before I need to send the registration in. I just can't decide if I want to shoot the revolver or try something else.

Anybody plan on shooting revolver for the Desert Classic this year? I see last year there were 18 signed up.

I have a few weeks before I need to send the registration in. I just can't decide if I want to shoot the revolver or try something else.

Come on down and shoot revolver - should be very interesting this year. IMHO revo turnout this year will exceed last year, or any year.

I'm hoping I get in. Still a few days before we can send in the reg form. I'll either be using my 625 or 627 depending on if I lend one to a friend.

I'm trying to dance the days off from my office. It is a little schizo not knowing if I can get the time off and I might get burned on the match fee and if my application will be accepted. But, I've heard so much good about this shoot, I really want to attend.

With entry fees of $235.00!!! :blink::blink: and the cheapest round trip at $310.00!!!! :wacko::wacko: and no telling what the hotel, and eats would cost..........

TOO much $$$$ for my blood!!!! Besides, all the autoloader shooters fill it up too quick for us lowley wheelgunners(when I shoot it) to get into the dance.

AND after hearing about all the memory stages last year..........I think it was last year, I kant remember. ;)

TOO bad, sure would like to see some of you Western wheelgunners that never venture away to other matches. :(

SAM

With entry fees of $235.00!!! :blink::blink: and the cheapest round trip at $310.00!!!! :wacko::wacko: and no telling what the hotel, and eats would cost..........

TOO much $$$$ for my blood!!!! Besides, all the autoloader shooters fill it up too quick for us lowley wheelgunners(when I shoot it) to get into the dance.

AND after hearing about all the memory stages last year..........I think it was last year, I kant remember. ;)

TOO bad, sure would like to see some of you Western wheelgunners that never venture away to other matches. :(

SAM

Division does not matter - the issue for AREA 2 is GETTING THE ENTRY MAILED EARLY, like on the first day it can be postmarked. (REVO GUYS PAY ATTENTION!)

Anybody heard if Jerry will shoot Area 2 this year? He did last year and it was fun watching him.

ALSO we have been told that stages will be a bit less memory intense this year - last year was exciting. But when shooting 6 it's always good to briing a memory anyway.

I am planning on sending in my entry tomorrow, I think the Danbagger is going to go as well.