• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you hear the chanting, be careful. it goes like this:

OWAH

TAGOO

SIAM

If it's a real hearthco moonclip i doubt that it is saying anything that mild. :)

Jason

OK Rookie... Whats your real name? Most moonclip customers know me as a mild mannered wheel shooter. B)

I think Dave gets his stock from area 51.

All clip material is quenched much like the hammers!

OH MY GOD!!!!! How could I have missed out on this for all this time????!!!!

It probably wont keep evil spirits away, but it might work like one of those late night ads for various medal braclets and medalions.

I DO make moonclip ear rings.

Dave B)B)B)

Next it will be Ninja Moonclips :unsure:

NINJAMOONCLIPS001.jpg

I just realized something.......

I didn't find the Hearthco clip. It found me.

Hey.....If it was meant to be. :D

What's that old saying? If you love your moonclip set it free.......

The ninja moonclip picture is COOL!!! I need to design a Klingon moonclip!

Hey Dan! No food or beverages around the computer.

Randy does that soda spew thing like yoga!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Hey, I'm in for some of those Klingon Ninja clips. I suppose when you're empty you eject them and then fling them at the target?

Just hafta be careful around those low port and prone stages... :ph34r:

What is this "moon clip" that you speak of? Is it for the New, Crescent, or Full Moon? :blink: What does it do? Is this some special metalcraft item from midieval times? :D

Phasing is optional. It’s largely a decorative item used these days (by some of us) to keep our brass together so we don’t lose so much of it.

Brass magnets have become very rare and obscenely expensive, so the fine folks at Hearthco developed a special product from the relatively new alloy “Unobtainium”.

When fashioned into the proper shape and form they take on characteristics that are nearly indistinguishable from Magic.

Would you like to try one in your gun(s)?

:mellow:

What is this "moon clip" that you speak of? Is it for the New, Crescent, or Full Moon? :blink: What does it do? Is this some special metalcraft item from midieval times? :D

Phasing is optional. It’s largely a decorative item used these days (by some of us) to keep our brass together so we don’t lose so much of it.

Brass magnets have become very rare and obscenely expensive, so the fine folks at Hearthco developed a special product from the relatively new alloy “Unobtainium”.

When fashioned into the proper shape and form they take on characteristics that are nearly indistinguishable from Magic.

Would you like to try one in your gun(s)?

:mellow:

I'm sorry the only things that hold any type of brass in my gun is a long rectangular shaped object sometimes made of metal or metal and polymer called a magazine. This must be some special magic!!!! :wacko:

Maybe one day when I get much older I will purchase a gun capable of utilizing this strange magical moon device!!!! :P

Maybe one day when I get much older I will purchase a gun capable of utilizing this strange magical moon device!!!! :P

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll on your mind and you will be unable to harness the majic. When that time comes, the wisdom of the Moon will escape you and not even the Wizard will be able to help you costumed-smiley-043.gif

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll on your mind and you will be unable to harness the majic. When that time comes, the wisdom of the Moon will escape you and not even the Wizard will be able to help you costumed-smiley-043.gif

and like the saying goes "Ya can't teach an old dog new trick's" ;)

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll and you will be inable to harness the magic ;)

Yeah verily, how can he that has thus soiled himself be clean once again? How would he, not knowing what to do with 6 shots, benefit by having 12? 15? 29?

Perhaps he should put on some age before he attempts to function with a firearm type that rhymes with "Real Gun".

While some youngsters have proven quite competent at very early ages (e.g. Sam, MiniDA). It is much more common for new/young shooters to compensate with capacity for what they lack in, um, what is the term I'm looking for?

:P

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll and you will be unable to harness the magic ;)

Yeah verily, how can he that has thus soiled himself be clean once again? How would he, not knowing what to do with 6 shots, benefit by having 12? 15? 29?

The only Moon they will know

action-smiley-027.gif

It will then be too late. Your days of bottom feeding will have taken their toll and you will be unable to harness the magic ;)

The only Moon they will know

action-smiley-027.gif

ROTFL. Now THERE'S a Moon that needs a clip; safety clip that is.

Mr. Carmony – I believe you have found my stolen Hearthco moonclip for a 625, it was stolen late last year. We have made a police report of the theft and later a ransom note was delivered, saying that if I didn’t pay up, they would drown the clip. I turned the case over to the FBI, but all leads had disappeared until your discovery of my Hearthco moonclip. I know this has to be our little ‘baby’, and we look forward to its return. It’s very easy to identify this clip, it’s black and has 6 slots for 45 acp ammo. At the time it was kidnapped, it had 6 empty cases in it.

I will be dispatching Dan Carden to pick it up and bring it back home (remember, all HearthCo moons start out on the west coast) Mr. Carden will be authorized to provide a small reward for your troubles. Thank you again for finding little Hearthco moonclip #666.

Michael Sousa

I heard Keith mumbling somthing about a Hearthco when he came back from IOWA. I glad to see that its been found. You should have seen him try to load a bent one the other night. ??I think he still beat me on that stage??

I will be dispatching Dan Carden to pick it up and bring it back home (remember, all HearthCo moons start out on the west coast) Mr. Carden will be authorized to provide a small reward for your troubles. Thank you again for finding little Hearthco moonclip #666.

Michael Sousa

All serial#s are 666. :ph34r: